Pack Up And Shipped Off

"You know, when I thought of bringing you with me to Norway, never have I thought it'd be to stop my former army to save the world." said Tord. He was sitting on their shared bed as Tom packed his bags. "Ya, well, when has anything ever been normal for us?" asked Tom.

The horned man takes a moment to think to nod his head. "Very true, but still, one normal day, that too much?" asked Tord. "Yep." said Tom, zipping his bag up.

He looks to the Norwegian to raise an eyebrow. "Where are your bags, Paul and Patryk said to be ready by four." said Tom. "Huh, oh right." said Tord. He grabs his bag to go through a drawer to shove a whole pile of clothes in his bag to zip it shut.

"That's it, nothing to keep you entertained?" asked Tom. "Well I can't fit you in my bag, can I?" asked Tord, winking. Tom blushes red to slap the back of his head. "Stop using corny one liners!" demanded Tom.

The red hooded man just laughs and the two leave the room. Edd and Matt's bags are by the door but the two were gone.

"Can you look for those idiots, I'll check to see when Paul and Patryk are ready." said Tom. Tord nods to head for the kitchen to stop. Edd and Matt were on the ground, covered in white.

"That better not be my ice cream!" yelled Tord. "Uh, well, it's not." said Edd. Tord looks at them to pull a face. "Oh gross, and in the kitchen?!" said Tord. The two share a nervous look as Tom walks in.

"Okay, they'll be here in five minutes and why are Edd and Matt covered in mayo?" asked Tom. "I wanted to make a sandwich and it exploded!" gushed Matt. "Ya, turns out when Mayonnaise goes bad it becomes a bomb." said Edd.

Tord gags to look away. "Ugh, Mayonnaise is so gross, and they got it everywhere." said Tord. "I will not apologize for my love of mayo." said Matt. "Ugh whatever, just clean up, they'll be here soon." said Tom.

The two run from the kitchen and upstairs to change. "How can Matt like mayo so much, it's gross, and I told him not to keep that shit in the kitchen." said Tord. "Eh Matt is an idiot, what can you expect." said Tom. The horned man shrugs to walk away with his boyfriend.

They're waiting by the door when Edd and Matt arrive. "We're all set, and I promise, Matt didn't pack any mayo." said Edd. "That's because with all the mirrors and photos of himself there'd be no room." said Tom. "Hey, my beauty needs to be admired everywhere." said Matt.

Tord rolls his eyes to lean over to Edd. "Why do you like him again?" asked Tord. "Bedroom, that's all I'm saying." said Edd. Tord's eyes widen and he leans away.

The door bell rings and the blue hooded man opens it to see Paul and Patryk. "Ready to go?" asked Patryk. The four nod and leave with their bags in toll.

As they walk across the lawn, they see Mark outside. "Hey, have you guys seen Eduardo and Jon, I can't find them." said Mark. "They're gone, that's odd and no, we haven't." said Edd. Mark sighs to walk back inside and Matt looks at his friends.

"You don't think they were kidnapped too, do you?" asked Matt. "Eh, possibly, I mean, they can fuse." said Tord. They get to the street to see a large plane resting there.

They hop on and see seats similar to an airplane. "Okay, I'll get the plane started." said Patryk. "And I shall keep watch for cloudbergs." said Paul.

"What the hell is a cloudberg?" asked Tom. "They're like icebergs, but in cloud form, they easily sneak up on you, like with last month, crashed right into one." said Paul. "Wait, last month we faced snowmen brought to life by toxic waste that fell from the sky." said Edd. Tord looks at the large eyebrowed man who nervously sweated to walk away.

"Ugh idiots." grumbled Tord. "Calm down, once we get to Norway and take care of this red army problem, we'll head home and try for a nice normal day." said Tom.

"Oh alright, but this is still a pain in the ass, how could Rodrick restart my army anyway?" wondered Tord. "I'm sure we'll find out once we get there." said Tom. Tord huffed and Tom nudged his arm a bit.

"Oh come on, you'll get to shot him, will that make you happy, shooting this bastard, come on Tord, guns, ammo, explosions." said Tom. Tord smiled in glee to kiss his boyfriend. "Tom, you sweet talker." said Tord, happily hugging the other. Tom pats his head as Edd and Matt look at them in shock.

"That's sweet talk?" asked Matt. "It's Tord, what should we have expected, he's a gun nut." said Edd. They all jerk as the plane comes to life and they fly off.

"Okay, it'll be a few hours, but we should reach Norway by nine." called back Patryk. Tom crossed his arms, leaning back with Tord looking out the window to the moving clouds.

He was so shooting that bastard in the face for all this. 'You'll regret this, Wheat.' thought Tord angrily.

NOTE: After a long break, I'm back to writing. Sorry, holidays and stuff. Anyway, what will happen next? Till the next update, bye~