The Boys Are Back In Town

The cell was now deathly silent as Tord was sitting in the corner by the door, legs pulled in tight with his face buried in his arms. This whole mess was his fault, he just had to go after world domination and forget to burn a few papers.

Now he's lost everything.

Patryk and Paul watch their former leader, neither knowing what to do. It was always Tord who came up with the plan, who even laughed in the face of danger. But now, everything he ever did in the Red Army has caught up with him and he's not handling it well.

Patryk sighs to look at him comrade.

"What are we going to do, Red Leader is out of commission and we're trapped." said Patryk.

Paul nods to look at the devil horned man and he stands up. The long haired man watches Paul as he walks over to their former leader.

In no time, Paul has hauled Tord up and pins him to the wall to slap him. Patryk gasps as he watches his partner slap Tord, one known for his short, murderous temper.

"Snap out of it, Tord, yes, you created the Red Army, and yes, some of the inventions used are yours, but you didn't cause this, Wheat is responsible and the one behind all this is Tori, not you, that cheap, cloned honorless bitch!" yelled Paul.

Tord is holding his cheek, looking at his former soldier in shock.

"Seriously, we don't need you beating yourself, we need our leader, now are you still that fearless man we followed, or are you a coward?!" demanded Paul.

Tord's bangs fall over his eyes, still holding his cheek. It's so quiet, Tord was silent and Paul was seething.

Then, Tord's shoulders start shaking. He makes a sound that's low but starts increasing in volume. He's laughing, he's laughing but there's no joy or sadness in it.

It sounds sinister.

Paul starts sweating when Tord raises his head, eyes a blood red and crazy looking. He punches Paul in the face and tackles him to the ground.

"Coward, COWARD, WHO ARE YOU CALLING A COWARD, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PLACE?!" laughed Tord menacingly.

He wraps his hands around Paul's throat, squeezing and laughing. He never stops laughing as he stares into his eyes.

Patryk is shaking in fear, this version of Tord always scares him, but he's slowly killing Paul. He gets up and tackles Tord, pulling him off of Paul who coughs, still alive.

"Sir, please stop, killing Paul will solve nothing." pleaded Patryk.

Tord just narrows his eyes when he hears a choked laugh.

"Welcome back, sir." coughed Paul.

Tord blinks at him and soon his eyes return to normal and his breathing slows.

"You pissed me off on purpose." accused Tord with narrow eyes.

"I had to, we need you, Tord, especially your friends and Tom." said Paul.

The red hooded man gaps as he thinks of his friends and lover, they need him. Tord snorts and pushing the long haired man off him, sits up.

"Very well, we need to figure out how to disengage the field, otherwise we're not going anywhere." said Tord.

The two men nod and they get up to examine the room more closely. The walls were silver and smooth, not a line in sight.

Tord curses himself for designing the cell walls like this, it was a good idea when he was in charge. Now it's kicking him in the balls.