New Shop

Sorry for the long absence everyone. I was dealing with depression since a very close friend of mine was in the hospital and she passed away two months ago. I'm now a bit better, still sad, but better enough to write again. Thank you all for your patience, now on with the story.

The gang soon arrived at the new store, which was a large weapons shop. It was full of every kind of weapon imaginable, even future weapons were on display.

"Ooh, wonder if there are any mirrors." said Matt. "If there are, make sure it isn't magical, I'd really like to keep my stuff instead of watching it get pulled into another world." said Tord. "Hey, it wasn't my fault." whined Matt.

Tom shakes his head to walk ahead, eying all the new grade weapons. "Huh, with all this stuff we should be ready for the next horde of horrible, flesh eating zombies." said Tom. "Please, there hasn't been that many zombie outbreaks." said Edd.

"What about the time we got stuck in that town of zombies, and the time we dealt with zombie Matt AND Tord, plus when Matt came back with an army of zombies, oh ya, and the subway, and the pa-" starts Tom. "Okay, okay, I got it, yeesh." said Edd, rolling his eyes. The two walk on for the blue hooded man to pause.

"Wait, how DID we cure Matt and Tord of the Zombie virus?" asked Tom. "I don't know, so much stuff has happened that I lost track, plus I still don't remember curing Matt of being a vampire." said Edd. The two stare to shrug and continue on.

Edd finds a new sword, swinging it around in joy. Tom was busying looking at the new ray guns they had on display. Staring, Tom looks at the sales rep.

"Do these kill on contact, or just leave the person screaming in horrible agony?" asked Tom. "Uh, I don't know, they just give me guns to sell." said the rep. Tom picks it up to look it over. He pulls the trigger, letting off a red laser beam.

"What the hell, I wanted my chicken extra CRISPY!" yelled a man holding a whole roast chicken. The laser hits, disintegrating the man completely, leaving the chicken on the ground. "Oookay, um, I don't think I want this." said Tom. He puts it back down as the sales rep looks on in shock, backing away slowly.

Tom takes a sharp turn, bumping into someone. There's a flash of light and Tom stands up as Torm.

"Oh, hey Tord." greets Tom. "There you are, I was looking for you...we're not unfusing." said Tord. The fusion chuckles and walks on with his hands in his deep purple hoodie.

Torm walks on but stops as he notices two figures. 'Why do they look familiar?' wonders Torm. He walks on to follow, seeing the figures hide in a room.

Narrowing his eyes, Torm gets to the door to press an ear to it. "Don't yell at me, this place looked like something he'd go to." spat a voice. "You're the guy who brags about his skills with getting information, so tell me skill master, where the hell is he?!" demanded the other voice. Torm blinks to step back a bit.

"Sounds like a lover's spat...should we go in?" asked Tom. "Nah, it doesn't involve us, let's just get back to the store, I want to find some new guns." said Tord. "Of course, you love guns like you love me." said Tom. "But of course, when it comes to guns, I know what I want, my blue waifu~" purred Tord.

Torm blushes red to shake his head and head back into the store more. He immediately puts the quarreling mystery duo out of his mind.

Back in the room, the door opens to show the two. One is a guy with brown hair similar to Edd's with large, bushy eyebrows, the other has darker brown hair that was long.

"Ugh, look, let's just focus, he has to be here somewhere." said the bushy eye-browed guy. "Ya, but where, you said it'd be easy, I mean, who else has devil horns?!" demanded the other. The two fume for a bit before moving into the crowd.

They had a job to do, and they couldn't afford to screw it up.

NOTE: Sorry it's so short, it's all I got at the moment. More is to come so till the next update, bye.