The Underground Red Army

Dear Readers,

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the long absence, been hit with a big writer's block that took forever to clear, plus a dash of laziness. But after watching all the Eddsworld edd-isodes, I'm back. And during my long break, I've actually been thinking over a new story idea, an ORIGINAL story. If you guys are interested, let me know and in the next chapter, I'll give you a summary of it with the title too. Anyway, enough of me talking, here's the long awaited chapter and again I am sorry it was so long. Enjoy~

~ Spottedfire-Windclan

"Is he done now, we've only been landed for ten minutes." said Tom.

He looks over to see Edd glaring at him as Matt hurls in the trash can. Matt was air sick, and kept hurling on the plane, now that they landed, he was still puking.

How much did he eat?

"Tom is right, we have to get to the base my comrades mentioned, if the red army is around, we're sitting ducks if spotted." said Tord.

"No way, just become Torm and kick their butts, hurk." gagged Matt.

He hurls into the can, getting Edd to rub his back again.

"Matt, the red army is kidnapping fusions, remember, they'll just take them and what then?" asked Edd.

A groan is his answer, but he thinks he got the point. ...he hopes.

"Matt, are you done yet?" asked Tom.

It's silent, but the ginger soon lifts his head from the trash.

"I think so, now I just want to leave, it stinks in there." complained Matt.

"Of course it stinks, you just hurled your entire breakfast and lunch in it." said Tord.

The four leave the area, walking past a man in a garbage uniform. They get to the street corner, looking for Patryk and Paul.

"How long till they get here with the car?" asked Tom.

"GAH, WHAT'S THAT HORRIBLE SMELL?!"

"Hopefully soon, I think Matt's breakfast and lunch was just discovered." said Edd.

They hear a horn and see a white unmarked van pull up.

"Get in, we let the others know we're coming." said Paul.

The gang hope inside the van and it pulls away. Matt peeks out the window to see the trash guy, looking around like he wants to kill someone.

"Pew, looks like we got away in time." said Matt.

"You mean YOU got away in time, if he demanded to know who puked, we'd let him know who." said Tom.

"What, you wouldn't!" said Matt.

"No offense Matt, but we would, I love you very much, but not enough to face the wrath of an underpaid trash man." said Edd.

Matt pouts but with a hug from Edd, he quickly forgets.

They drive in silence for awhile when Tord looks out the back window, glaring at something. Tom is confused till he looks out to see a tall building.

"Was that your base?" he asked.

"Yes, I converted the building into the perfect base/hideout for my army, my area was the top floor, the rest of the floors were made into a place for meals, combat training, gun training, labs, and garages for our vehicles and tanks, not to mention an arcade for free time." said Tord.

"Sounds cool, but this Rodrick guy, he wasn't happy you shut it down?" asked Edd.

"Hmph, Rodrick Wheat, he was very dedicated and loyal, but he was also obsessive; whenever I gave him an order, he followed it perfectly, even asking me if I was pleased, he never did anything unless I allowed it, even turned in his own comrades if they broke the rules." said Tord.

"Sounds like a teacher's pet." said Tom.

"Oh, that sounds like Kyle from High School, remember, he'd always rat us out to the teacher's, whatever happened to him?" wondered Matt.

"Ya, he moved away at the end of Sophomore year." said Edd.

"Oh that, ya uh, Tord and I may have swirlied him, locked him in a closet and threatened to wedge him to the flagpole if he didn't leave us alone." said Tom.

Tord starts laughing and wipes a tear from his eye.

"Oh, good times, he at least got the message." said Tord.

"Ya, by moving away." said Edd with a glare.

"Well, to be fair he was always telling on us." said Matt.

Edd opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. He looks away with a sigh.

"Okay ya, he was." admitted Edd.

The four look at each other before laughing.Their laughing fit ends when the van suddenly stops.

"We're here." said Patryk.

They exit the van to see an abandoned apartment building. A lot of the windows were boarded, and the ones that were were broken.

"This was the one place he wouldn't find us, come on, the others are inside." said Paul.

They move quickly, getting inside the building where everything was dimly lite by flickering lights and smelled old and musty. Paul and Patryk lead them to the basement where Tord is surprised.

The basement is full of tables that hold some of his old gadgets with sleeping bags along the wall and a TV mounted to the wall with the news playing on mute. There are four others in the room, some of his old soldiers.

Once they fully enter, the four notice them and rush over.

"Red Leader, it's wonderful to see you again, we're sorry you had to be dragged back into all this." said a woman with ginger hair and a scar over her left eye.

"It's okay, I should have made sure I buried everything, but Rodrick is relentless." sighed Tord.

"No kidding, the idiot believed you wanted him to continue what you started." said a man with brown hair, a five o'clock shadow and a scar on his lip.

Tord nods and looks to his friends and boyfriend.

"Guys, these are some of my former men, the ginger lady is Mel, the scruffy gentleman is Connor, the blondie is Sal, and finally we have the man in the lab coat, Nathan." said Tord.

"Nice to meet you all." said Edd.

Mel nods to walk closer to the devil horned man.

"I should warn you now, we got intel from the old base, something confusing." said Mel.

"What would that be?" asked Tord.

"Rodrick, he did re-start everything but...he's not in charge." said Mel.

"What, how can he not be in charge?!" demanded Tom.

"We don't know, all we know is that he's follow orders from another source, we now have an unknown variable." said Connor.

Tord groans to rest his face in his palm. Great, what else could go wrong?!

NOTE: Here it is, the new chapter. Again, sorry it took so long, writer's block is awful. So what is Tord to do, if it's not Rodrick in charge than who is?! Also, if you guys are interested in my new original story, let me know and in the nest chapter I'll give you more information about it. So, till the next update, bye~