MILES AWAY💞

Every Heroine story in movies or books starts with the girl waking up from her beauty sleep with a smile on her lips but in my case it's different I wake up from the bed by throwing the comforter from face and about my beauty sleep that's actually long vanished from my life.

This is my daily routine not being able to sleep in the nights I do sleep it's not I am a complete Insomnia person but people get up from the bed with the hope having a great day and a happy one, they hope for their day to be filled with happiness but in my case that happiness is taken away from me long back.

I go inside the washroom brushed my teeth and took a long hot shower and wore a grey formal skirt paired with white shirt with grey blazer. I saw my chachu. "Mohan Chachu" My only hope in my life, he is kind of really vocal about stuff sometimes that makes us really annoying but I love him so much after all he is the only family I am left, Same goes for him as well I am the only family he is left with.

Seven years back when my parents died in a car accident, I shifted to USA with my chachu he was staying here before me shifting as well, but still he use to come every year to meet us and spend time with us he is the one who made me taste alcohol. My parents are doctors so they were kind of not really okay with drinking part so they never made me drink but my Chachu did though he being a doctor he never stopped enjoying his life and he is still single; I don't know why being so fun he is still not married.

I went inside the kitchen where my chachu is making breakfast I went inside pour some coffee in my cup.

"Let me guess grumpy face having so much coffee that makes it really clear that you didn't sleep." Chachu said while he was making breakfast.

"Even you didn't sleep why. Your dark circles are seen." I said while sipping my coffee.

"I didn't sleep because I am staying with a person who has a habit of keeping the volume really high at nights and dance whenever she is stressed and who that might be any guesses?" He looked at me with a smile.

"Okay, you caught me. And you might even know the reason as well don't even dare to ask me" I said keeping coffee aside and picked up plates to set the table.

"So, you don't want to go back to India." He said setting the breakfast on table. We both settled down to have our breakfast.

"Yeap correct answer Chachu well done." I said serving myself breakfast.

"But why I don't know why you hate to go back to India I think you should go. Sorry actually you don't have an option you need to go" He said with a big smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at I know I have no other option but to go and I am going." I said

"And what about your reunion are you going to attend your college reunion?" He asked

"Nah, I am not really interested but Shefali is forcing me to come because I need to meet Kushal who is probably is really angry on me" I said.

"Obviously when you leave college in between and move to a different country and not informing them or at least not giving them a chance to say a goodbye and not meeting them for seven years kind of hurts which apparently results in anger that might be a probability ever thought of that " He said while having his breakfast.

"Fine I get it his anger is justified but I tried to talk to him over phone, videocall but he never even looked at me or tried to talk to me. I even tried to talk to him when he and shefali came here but he didn't even meet me, but he will always ask about me. Whenever Shefali use to come to stay with me, he use to always ask about me, from past year she didn't meet because her office project is done." I told him.

"Did Shefali told him about your parents' death?" He asked

"No, she wanted to but I didn't want her to tell I myself will tell him when he is ready talk to me and that will happen soon because he can't be angry on me when I am Infront of him after seven years. By the way someone named Lexi texted you yesterday and she looks great by the way. I guess you enjoyed your date night yesterday. " I said with a smile. Yah he still goes on dates and all he is old but not that old because my Chachu and dad had really huge age difference. He is completely like Saif Ali Khan in Jwani Janaman Movie.

"You should really stop checking my phone that's a bad habit Shehnaaz. Wait I will change my pin. " He said with a angry look.

"Aww Chachu you are really cute but still I have my ways to access your phone. I don't want to go to my college reunion I will meet Kushal somewhere else but definitely not in a college reunion." I said

"Yah I got that when you trying to hide from someone for seven years you just can't ruin all that feeling you kept buried for someone come out. I know you can't take that risk. " He said.

I know what he was talking about or about whom he was talking about but this is not the first time this topic came up but I always ignored it because I thought never in my life, I needed to face him again. But I guess god really likes to play these games with me.

"what are you even talking about?" I said with clam tone trying to sound normal and pretending to not know what he is really talking.

"You very well about what I am talking stop pretending. I know you shifted to USA with me not because your parents died, that day I gave you choice I told you if you wanted to stay in India I will stay with and I will be more than happy to stay in India. You remember what you said that day. You said that you really wanted to stay there but I don't what happened suddenly next day after coming back from college you said you didn't want to stay in India and wanted to shift here as soon as possible. First I didn't know the reason but afterwards I understood." He said.

"I need to go I am late for work. Bye" I got up and took stuff and was making my way out.

"Great not again this time......" Before completing his sentence, I walked out of the house I sat inside my car and started engine and took off to work.

How much even I try I can't forget him and I tried so much I left my old life everything. He is thousands of miles away from me but still manages me to get affected by him, get hurt. I actually thought that I will not face him anymore when I came here but I need to go back to India, and stay there for 6months for company project. 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED............

Guess who is that mystery guy?🤔🤔

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment, and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕