Meeting Up: Chapter 45

He was met with Draco leaning against the gate to the manor in skin tight black pants and a loose grey sweater. "You sure took your time," he smirked, pushing away from the gate to wrap his arms around Harry.

Harry happily returned the hug, "Sorry, had to wait for everyone to go to sleep." Draco pulled back to take in Harry's clothes.

"I see you dressed for the occasion," Draco laughed.

Harry blushed, "Didn't have time to change and didn't want it to seem suspicious if they caught me leaving. You look really nice though, I missed you."

"I missed you too," Draco said, leaning forward and pulling Harry into a kiss. Harry returned the kiss, it quickly turning heated as Draco started walking backwards until his back pressed up against the gate.

"We should probably head inside," Draco said between breaths after a moment.

"Good idea," Harry said, backing off to let Draco admit him to the property.

"You can stay for a bit right?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, I'm good staying for a while. No one will know I'm gone till the morning and I'll be back before then."

"Great," Draco said.

They made it up the pathway to the front of the house, Draco reached out pushing the grand doors open to admit them. Harry was immediately taken back to the time he, Ron and Hermione had been taken by death eaters.

Draco saw Harry looking around the room uncomfortably, "Yeah, I know. I don't like this room much either. Let me show you the gardens since we have some time, you'll like them a lot better."

"Alright," Harry said, gladly following Draco out of the room and into the hall. "How do you find your way around here, it's huge," Harry asked as they rounded another corner to find more hallway.

"Just from years of living here I suppose, you get used to it."

"I suppose."

"Here, this door leads outside to the greenhouse," Draco said, pushing open a door that looked exactly the same as every other door if Harry was being honest.

He was met with a long pathway lined with stone and water features that lead out to what was clearly the green house. He couldn't help but think about just how much money had been put into the greenhouse, let alone the rest of the house.

The inside of the greenhouse was warm and everywhere he looked it was covered in greenery.

"That's where I read with mother," Draco said, pointing out a pretty table and chair set in the corner of the greenhouse. It was surrounded by flowers and vines and sat on a concrete slab. "There's just about every plant you can think of in here, from all around the world."

Harry walked over to a few pots of what looked like mandrakes, Draco following along behind. "Mandrakes right?"

"Yeah, they're one of the more common plants here. There's an area over there," Draco pointed off to his right but the place was so dense with greenery that Harry had no idea exactly what he was pointing at, "that is filled with wolfsbane. It was planted here during the war, we only had a couple of them, but with Fenrir Greyback living here we planted more to be safe."

"Greyback lived here?" Harry asked, not exactly surprised.

Draco let out a sigh, looking down at the mandrakes, "Yeah. Are you really surprised? My father wanted to do anything that would please the Dark Lord and letting him have full reign over the manor was a good way to show loyalty."

Harry didn't reply, just shook his head in understanding. A moment passed in silence as Draco kept his eyes squarely on the mandrakes. "Sorry, that kind of ruined the moment didn't it?" Draco laughed awkwardly, "It's not all bad though, Blaise and Longbottom are making wolfsbane potion to give out to the people who were bitten during the war and I get to provide them with more wolfsbane for them to use. People wouldn't take the potion with my name attached to it, but Blaise stayed mostly neutral and of course Longbottom was well known for being against the Dark Lord, so people would actually take it coming from them."

Harry looked over at Draco, this was news to him. As far as he knew, it was only Blaise and Neville working on brewing the potions. Harry broke out into a smile and pulled Draco into a tight hug. "You're amazing, you know that?" Harry mumbled into Draco's hair as he hugged him.

Draco chucked, happily returning the hug with a smile. "You're the amazing one, I just provide plants," Draco said and Harry laughed, pulling back and smothering Draco with kisses.

"We should probably head to my room," Draco laughed as he pulled Harry back to his room.

When they reached Draco's room, he yanked Harry in, closing the door behind himself.

Harry smiled at Draco, smiling as he walked backwards toward the bed. "Come on, I have a bit before I need to head back," Harry said and Draco hurried over to him.

---------------------

Draco woke up the next morning to a knock on his door and he quickly looked down to find Harry there where they'd fallen asleep the night before. They were both still naked and there was no way he could claim they were only friends. There was no way he could possibly talk his way out of this.

Draco's stomach dropped as the door to his bedroom opened. 

A/N: *Art belongs to s.smallvoice on Instagram*