|| Epilogue

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| Epilogue

----- Dead Apple : Without Me|| Epilogue

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there.
I don't know why...
Yeah, I don't know why.

       IT was still early in the morning. Your hand is already holding four different bouquets of flowers. The dawn cold pierced through your skin to the bone, making you occasionally shiver from the cold.

       You sure were in neat uniforms. Your shining eyes and your pink lips reflect the sunlight that will soon be rising. You really are prepared to go back to work at Port Mafia. But, you dedicated to stop at the funeral complex in Yokohama. You looked at the three headstones lined up before you.

       You crouched down to put the flowers down. "White lilies for Kaori, Carnation for Hatsune and Chrysanthemum for Otonashi." You also seems to pray.

       Lastly, you stared at the last bouquet of roses in your hand. You turned your head, staring at your brother's grave from a distance. "I really am sorry, I cannot stay here too long. I will try to visit you gusy again as soon as possible." You said goodbye. You ran a little towards Odasaku's grave.

       When you got there, you put the bouquet of roses down. Silence covered you for a moment. Only the sound of waves crashing from the harbor was heard.

       "Brother, I do my best with this ability to be a good person. Including educating your niece, [Y/D/N]. Please contibue to watch me from there! Only until I can return to you, Brother."

       "Always, I'll still be a good woman for the people around me."

       "Always, as Oda [Y/N]."

       "The little sibling of you, Oda Sakunosuke."

A/N : One more task

A/N : One more task. Go go go! Listen... I LOVE YOU, THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING MY WORKS! I really mean it guys- I- Iiiikkkk Idk I'm so happy-

 I LOVE YOU, THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING MY WORKS! I really mean it guys- I- Iiiikkkk Idk I'm so happy-

Last part of this book will be uploaded tomorrow or in two days? Idk. I'm in love with Dazai. Yeah, that's what I want to say.

Headline Picture uploaded by  ルイ on Pinterest

Dead Apple : Without Me
August, 2020