|| 16. Draconia, City of Rats

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 16. Draconia, City of Rats

 Draconia, City of Rats

And then I got you off your knees.
Put your right back on your feet.
Just so you could take advantage of me.

       "MY collection room," Shibusawa opened the glass room's door. "Welcome to Draconia."

       When the door opened, there were so many gifted crystals from the person Shibusawa killed before.

       "So these are all crystallized abilities?" Asked Dazai. "I'm impressed you gathered all of this."

       "A splendid collection." Now it was Fyodor's turn to praise him. "The devil would be jealous."

       "That would make you death's rat, here to sell the information to the devil." Said Shibusawa. "Most of this collection was gathered using information I bought from you. Thanks to you, I was able to create this massive volume of fog, large enough to engulf the whole city."

       "But how did you gather all that information?" Shibusawa asked to Fyodor.

       Fyodor can only smiled. "Every city is filled with rats." Fyodor answered lightly.

       "Meow," like a cat, he meow-ed softly.

       Suddenly, a flash of magenta-colored light appeared. "Here comes another," said Shibusawa softly. "Somehere in Yokohama, a gifted has died."

       "Alas, without the one special ability that belongs here, none of this matters." He said as if feeling sorry. "No matter how many I gather."

       "To me, people are nothing but machines of flesh, behaving in indentifiable ways. But there is just one person I fail to comprehend." Said Shibusawa annoyingly, but still calm. "Myself."

       "Don't you have any friends?" Asked Dazai.

       "I don't need friends." Shibusawa replied with a smile. "I understand everyone's minds, after all. I will surely go to the world beyond, between my lines, past the blank space."

       Dazai sighed. "You wouldn't be saying that if you actually had friends." He said.

       "That time will soon come." Said Shibusawa softly as he walked toward Dazai. "For all of this here, Yokohama's special abilities are to become mine."

       Shibusawa brought his face closer, making Dazai straighten up a little. "Do you think there's even one person who can surpass their own special ability?"

       Dazai smiled. "I believe my wife can do it."

A/N : Hello, short enough, again

A/N : Hello, short enough, again... next would be still Dazai part? Maybe. please just enjoy this guys. I LOVE YOU~

Today i present you, Pretty Dazai in his white suit-!

Headline Picture via Netflix

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
July, 2020