|| 28. Rooms for Two, Your Hero

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 28. Rooms for Two, Your Hero

 Rooms for Two, Your Hero

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there?
Feeling so high but too far away yo hold me.

       "EXCUSE me," you said then opened the door.

       Surprised by your presence, everyone in the room immediately held their weapons. Like Kunikida who had ripped off his poet paper, Kyouka who had pulled out her blade, Atsushi who was ready to change into his tiger mode and much more.

       You immediately growled. "Wait a fucking second! I came as Dazai's wife! Not your enemy from Port Mafia! I don't even carry a fucking weapon! " You raged.

       Everyone immediately lowered their weapons. "[Y/N]-san can take out any kind of weapons from anywhere. It's part of [Y/N]-san's ability." Said Kyouka who had previously been your subordinate as well.

       "Not here, Kyouka. Ah! By the way, where is Dazai?" You asked.

       "Look to your side, [Y/N]-san." Atsushi pointed. You immediately turned to where Atsushi told you.

       "D-DAZAI?!" You were shocked when you saw your husband lying with his face down on the couch. You understand because he looks like he was very, very tired. But you didn't expect to saw him with his face down and his ass up!

       "OUCH!!!"

       "WAKE UP, YOU DUMBASS, YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO TO OUR DAUGHTER!"

       Dazai could only cry in pain as you slapped his ass hard.

       "Woah, as what we imagined from the most sadistic executive of Port Mafia." Said Tanizaki who shuddered in fear.

       You sighed. "Is Dazai's work hours finished?" You asked.

       "Hm! His working hours is up since twenty minutes ago." Atsushi replied.

       "But he doesn't work that much since he said he's tired of working with Shibusawa Tatsuhiko." Kunikida continued.

       You could only slap your forehead. "How idiot you can be, darling?! That's a risk when you pretend to be a hero of Yokohama." You muttered.

       "But I am indeed your hero, am I?" Someone whispered right in your ear, making you jolted. It wasn't so long before you felt wetness in your earlobe when a tongue touched it.

       "FUCK YOU, DAZAI!" You screamed.

       "GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!" All the ADA member yelled to both of you, trying to cover Ranpo, Kenji, and Kyouka eyes.

[ A/N : Ranpo? Rampo? Whatever. I love him thou~ ]

       "Now then, we'll go first!" Said Dazai. You and Dazai left the building. Dazai only smiled kindly as you grumbled at what Dazai had just done -in a public place- like that.

       But then, "[Y/N]-chan..."

A/N : Almost!!! Gahhh /screaming/ Short but again, SHOUT OUT TO YOU GUYS~ I really in love with you guys! It's gonna me eum

A/N : Almost!!! Gahhh /screaming/ Short but again, SHOUT OUT TO YOU GUYS~ I really in love with you guys! It's gonna me eum... 2 more short chapters + Epilogue + Bonus Chapter. How about it? Again, I can't go this far without yyou so please accept all of my love. See you soon, fellas!

Headline Picture from theshoujoqueen on tumblr

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
August, 2020