|| 25. Sunrise, Urges to be with You

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 25. Sunrise, Urges to be with You

"I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong

"I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong. You can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending!" -E. Jaeger

       YOU ran outside the room. "Tsujimura, open the landing gate!" You shouted.

       You can't take it anymore. You can't just stay there and watch your city on fire.

       "[Y-Y/N]!" Ango called you while Tsujimura obeyed you too.

       "My ability, Goddess of Calamity : Angel of Death!" After your wings formed, you flew down to the place of the conflict.

       Ango can only sat down, lamented the fate of the city later.

       When you arrived, you found Shibusawa's place. You also found Akutagawa and Kyouka. You immediately called their names and went down. "[Y/N]-san?!" Both of them were surprised. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Akutagawa asked.

       "I have to save my husband and daughter. After my brother and my two bestfriends died, I felt like I was losing my lights. But I realized, I have Dazai and my daughter now. So, I will defeat him too."

       You relinquished your footing again. "Goddess of Calamity : Armored Valkyrie!" Your body and knives wings were immediately covered by a bright white aura. That aura protects you from various cuts.

[ A/N : Armored Valkyrie is a sub-ability of Goddess of Calamity. It has the whote aura that can protect the user from cuts and some attacks. For the example, it's almost the same as Akutagawa's Demonic Armor. ]

       The battle of three against one begins.

       "I expect that this, too, was within your calculations, Dazai-kun." Mori murmured while still trying to defeat Elise's shadow. "Thought I don't have time to worry about others right now."

       With that, all the gifted in the city, fought tooth and nail to get their abilities back. Slowly but surely, they also managed to get it back.

       "I feel like that weretiger was the one who need to solve this. It's useless if we do it." Akutagawa said in the middle of the battle.

       "That boy from ADA?!" You shocked. "No! But first, we must help him! We need to make Shibusawa weak!"

       Kyouka herself still felt like a mafioso under your leadership. You're a skilled executive in Port Mafia. Every words of you has authority and will always affect the listener. So clearly everyone will listen to your words.

       "Goddess of Calamity : Raining Blood!"

       Behind you, there were already many floating bullets ready for you to rain on Shibusawa. With your ability, your hands directly control all the bullets.