|| 2O. Dead Apple, Without Me

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 2O. Dead Apple : Without Me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why...
Yeah, I don't know why.

       DAZAI turned around after he heard the sound of the door behind him. He knew it was Fyodor. Fyodor locked the door of that glass room.

       "All according to plan." Fyodor put the key on his pocket.

       "Yeah, all according to plan. That was a pain in the ass," Dazai continued grumbling at what they were planning. "Getting in without making him suspicious of us."

       "Say, what's the real reason you teamed up with me?" Dazai asked.

       Fyodor was still looking at the crystals in the room. "Simply to see the world as it ought to be. But wouldn't you agree that the more entertainment there is, the better?" Fyodor asked him again. Fyodor took two crystals from the shelf before him.

       "So the question is, who is the clown, huh?" Fyodor's question was still answered by another question. "I had no intention of making an ally of you, but it was necessary to make Shibusawa the clown. He even has the Japanese government by the balls, after all."

       Now, the backs of Fyodor and Dazai are already faced at each other. "He was intent on creating the fog here in Yokohama with or without your guidance, after all." Fyodor turned around and faced Dazai.

       "Here you are." Fyodor showed these two crystals. "One is a crystal that summons all the gifted as far as the eye can see here. The other turns the abilities of the gifted who touch it into crystals." Dazai only stared at the two crystals.

       "With these two crystals, we can consume the entire collection, starving the fog of an energy source and rendering it unsustainable." Fyodor explained. "Now, first, use your nullification ability to disable the shell that is the crystal, and return the abilities to their former state." Asked Fyodor to Dazai.

" Asked Fyodor to Dazai

Via. Youtube

       "I hope my wife and my daughter are safe, Atsushi and the others too." With that, Dazai touched the two crystals.