|| O9. She's Me, I am YOU

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| O9. She's Me, I am YOU

 She's Me, I am YOU

You know I'm the one who put you up there.
Name in the sky.
Does it ever get lonely?

       YOKOHAMA suddenly covered in a mysterious fog. Just like what you know from your boss. The fog around you whispered something that wasn't clear, enough to make you feel dizzy. You tch-ed to yourself. You want to get out of the fog as soon as possible.

       "[Y/N], Yokohama was being overrun by fog and has been cut off from the outside." You can heard Ango's voice from your bluetooth phone. Your earpods tucked to your ears.

       "I know it, Ango!" You tried your best to survive from yourself.

       "We've found him. He's in an abandoned high-rise called Mukurotoride in the center of Yokohama."

       "You mean Dazai was there with Shibusawa Tatsuhiko?"

       "Yeah. And please, I beg you, [Y/N]. Note that Dazai-kun appears to be the person who's plotting this with the mastermind."

       "Tch, you're so annoying, Ango!" You growled, tired of hearing that your husband was the person behind this fog.

       Everything was the same as seven years ago. Vehicles that hit each other, crushed here and there. But not very much the same. If in the past the dead bodies were lying on the road. Now, all the normal humans are disappearing from the city that you are sure of now leaving only the gifted in the town.

       In the fog, You continued to fight the red shadow women with the same ability as yours. Your ability are inactive and you can only dodge and run away with only a long sword and a gun with a very limited bullets as your weapons.

       Silence dominated. Only the sound of weapons clashing and fog whispers could be heard. You can feel a fierce bloodlust surround you.

       You can't took it anymore. "Ango, what will you do?!" You asked him from your phone that connected to him.

       "I found his location. A5158."

       "What the hell is that code? Graah!" You cursed between your battle with your own shadow.

       "He still need to pay his debt to me."

       "You stupid! Don't make me thinking too much in this kind of situation!" You screamed made Ango's ears a little bit hurt. "But if he can help us. I don't really mind it. So, please! Hurry up!"

       You can't even think anymore. You hated the fact that now, everyone believes that Dazai is indeed a betrayer. Still, You don't want to believe that.

       Sweats slid from your temple. The fight against yourself was not easy. That was too difficult. Moreover, everyone knows that you, Oda [Y/N] was the most dangerous female member in Port Mafia. That's also one of the reasons why Mori appointed you as the new executive to replaced Dazai.

       The gripping air around you felt the same as you had felt seven years ago. When your two bestfriends, Kaori and Otonashi, were killed by Shibusawa Tatsuhiko.

       What happened seven years ago...? You... killed them?

A/N : Another short chapter, duh! But this, I present you

Pretty Dazai showering by sunset light~ Tomorrow? Who knows?

Headline Picture from my own Screenshoot

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
July, 2020