|| O2. Light, Hope

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| O2. Light, Hopes

 Light, Hopes

Found you when your heart was broke.
I filled your cup until it overflowed.

       "MAMA?" Your eyes shut open when you heard a little girl called you. She woke you up from the same nightmare you always had.

       You groaned a little because of the pain in your body. The little girl only stared at you blankly, knowing her mother had been sleeping in a very worrying position.

       Yup! You were sleeping on the ground with you head resting on a tombstone beside you.

       "[Y/D/N]?" You asked, reassuring yourself i was your daughter. After your gaze became clearer than before, you saw your daughter holding a man in a cozy brown long coat's hand.

[ A/N :
Y/D/N : Your Daughter Name ]

       "Did you sleep that well, [Y/N]?" He asked you.

       "Dazai," you called his name softly.

       "Now, Princess." Dazai talked to your daughter. "Say hallo to Uncle Odasaku!" He said while crouching down, aligning his height with the little girl.

       You can see your daughter smiled at her father. She ran to her uncle's grave. She crouched down and put a white lily that she brought with her and put her hands together as if she was praying.

       "Uncle Oda, this is me. How are you? I had looked after Mama as best as I could. So you don't need to worry. Ah, Papa also always taught me how to control my ability. My ability was so difficult to control but only because I like bubbles so much, everything becomes more fun!" She seemed enjoy to talk about her days in front of her uncle's grave, as if she was talking directly to Odasaku, your brother. You and Dazai who saw that was smiling. You feel blessed because this little angel was dazai's and your daughter.

       You stood up. You looked at the Yokohama Port which looked busy but still pretty and aesthetic as always. Dazai walked closer to you and your daughter. "Princess, do you remember the story that i told you about Uncle Odasaku?" Dazai asked to his daughter.

       "I do! I remember it! Uncle Oda is the one who saved Papa from the darkness so Papa could see the bright world again, right?" She was smiling as if your brother was the real super hero in the night story you always told her.

       You playfully pouted to Dazai. "What was that? So you mean Brother didn't save me too at that time? Just because i'm still the part of Port Ma-" Dazai cut your sentence. You realized that you still with your daughter.

       "Odasaku never want you to be the part of them but he can't pushed you like that. As long as it about your happiness, he'll do everything for you. Remember that you're still an executive to replace my job there?"

       That's why people called your daughter a Pure Demonic Angel. Because she got the angel side from Dazai who's part of ADA. Meanwhile, you're part of Port Mafia.

       "Uncle Oda is a great person." You and Dazai looked down at daughter of you both. "I really want to meet him if i can. I really want to be a great person like him!" She smiled sweetly while you and Dazai dropped your both jaw.

       You both didn't know which part of become a great person like Odasaku but only to remember what happened at that day...

You can see that nightmare again.

A/N : Hello, fellas~! Long enough? I really am sorry if it's kind of boring

A/N : Hello, fellas~! Long enough? I really am sorry if it's kind of boring. But please just read it to makes me happy. And i will remind you to watch BSD : Dead Apple first if you want to understand what happened in this book. So, maybe... See you next time! And this is for you~

WELCOME TO DAZAI OSAMU APPRECIATE CLUB, IN THIS CLUB WE ADMIRE DAZAI PERFECT BEING! JUST LOOK AT HIM! THIS IS A PERFECT DORK~ ACKKKK~ (fangirl sound)

Headline Picture from SAVED PICT by Raquel Rodriguez on Pinterest

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
June, 2020