|| O6. Anything, But Not Him

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| O6. Anything, But Not Him

 Anything, But Not Him

And then I got you off your knees.
Put your right back on your feet.
Just so you could take advantage of me.

     "[Y/N]!" Chuuya shouted when he saw you're lying on the ground. He also approached you and helped you to get up. "What happened?!" He panicked.

       "Dazai can't do that," you muttered as if you were hallucinating. "I know!" Chuuya also helped you to stand up.

       You suddenly gets an instinct that there are other people around her. Then you saw a dark brown-haired man walking toward you. "Dazai?" You called him. Dazai just kept quiet. Without any single word, he walked into the house.

       "D-Dazai!" You called him. No answer. Tears slid down to your cheeks. Chuuya still supported you to stand.

       "Oi! Tch, you Dimwit Dazai!" Chuuya cursed under his breath.

       Inside, Dazai entered his room. He opened the drawer on the nightstand and took some pills, an injection and sleeping fluids from there. He came out of his room and walked to your daughter's room.

       "Papa?" She asked, reassuring herself if it was her father.

       "Not sleepy yet, Princess?" He asked. He carried his daughter and swung her softly. To be honest, your daughter was trying to calm down in front of her father.

       "Princess, let me ask you once again. Will you protect your Mama until i came back?"

       She nodded without hesitation. She cupped Dazai's cheeks with her little hands. "Hm! Even if I have to meet Uncle Oda soon."

       Dazai was surprised at the rather deep thought of his daughter. He didn't think that his daughter was only three years old because she already had such thoughts.

       Dazai put your daughter to sleep. He filled the injection he was carrying with sleeping fluids that had been mixed with an impersonator. He pressed his forehead with his daughter's forehead. "Pelase forgive me, Princess." Said Dazai in a broken tone.

       She shook her head and cupped Dazai's cheeks again. "Papa want to protect me and Mama, right? I always believes that Papa is a good person." Dazai smiled.

       Her hand moved to Dazai's shoulder. She squeezed the coat fabric that Dazai was wearing. "Ouch!" She tried her best not to scream. Dazai's hand trembled slightly as he injected the sleeping fluids.

       "I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I love you..." Dazai whispered in between his sobs.

       The nerves in her body began to give up. She slowly began to fall in her sleep. "No need to apologize. I'll be fine! I love you too, Papa."