|| 12. Voices, Their Spirits

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 12. Voices, Their Spirits

 Voices, Their Spirits

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there.
I don't know why...
Yeah, I don't know why.

       "CAN I survive from myself?" You were starting to doubt yourself. The long sword that you carried was the only weapon you had. Actually, you carried one gun, but the bullets were very limited.

       Your view is a bit blurry. "Damn! This Dragon's Breath!" You grumbled.

       You wanted to cry but you can't. You always realized that your strength getting weaker after Kaori and Otonashi's death. Especially after your brother, Odasaku died. You were devastated and became weak enough like now.

       "What's wrong, [Y/N]-chan?"

       You rounded your eyes. You almost fell when you heard that voice. The sound you've been missing all this time. "K-Kaori?"

       "Kaori!" You shouted the name of the owner. But you couldn't see anything. You're also almost unable to fend off your shadow attacks.

       "Well, why is your ability stacking up like this? I'm worried you'll lose, dumbass. You need to learn how to do martial arts without your special ability!"

       "O-Otonashi?!" You shocked again. You could hear the voices of your two bestfriends again. Were you hallucinating?

       "Wait a minute, Oto-chan! [Y/N]-chan need to focus on her battle! " Said Kaori's voice.

       "This is the reason why I said she need to learn martial arts without her ability." Otonashi's voice sighed.

       "Wait! You guys-" You tried to talk with the voices in the middle of your battle. If it's just a hallucination, then you've really gone crazy. "What the hell is going on here?!"

       "Hatsu-chan told us there, you may need some of our help." Kaori said cutely as always like seven years ago.

       "Otonashi Hatsune? Otonashi's little sister?" You asked, still focusing on the battle.

       "Correct! God, we've rested in our peace there. And she told us to help you." Otonashi grumbled.

       Your grip on your sword was tightened. Maybe that's right, you missed your two bestfriends but you also didn't want to disturb their peace.

       "Hatsu-chan has a special ability to communicate with the spirits around her. Not like most abilities that will be turned off by itself after their masters dies, Hatsu-chan can carried her ability to the afterlife world." Kaori explained everything to you.

       You can only be silent. You knew it was an illusion. But somehow, the illusion really made you stronger than before. "Did Dazai hurt you again? Shit, that Suicidal Bastard! Even though he said he loved you, he always makes you cry like this. What kind of man he is?!" Otonashi grumbled.

       For the first time at that night, you finally can smile a little.

       You're sorry for disturbing their peace. But, if they do come to help you, you should use this opportunity to be with your bestfriends again, maybe for the last time.

       The voices you miss. The voice you've been wanting to hear again. For the last time, they gave you the opportunity to listen to it again. You wouldn't waste it.

A/N : Hello~ How are you? Great? Please enjoy this little piece of my write

A/N : Hello~ How are you? Great? Please enjoy this little piece of my write. Have a nice day~!

Spiderman kiss from Dazai?

Headline Picture from Pinterest. Anyone watched Seraph of the End?

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
July, 2020