after class

Y/n's pov.

It was later that day, i was packing up my belongings, when the door was opened revealing tons of students! "W-what do you people w-want with us!" Mineta yelled.
"Isn't it obvious?" Bakugou replied. "We're the class that survived the villian attack. They wanna see what REAL hero course students look like."
"He's right." A unfamiliar voice said. A tall boy with purple hair came to the front. "We wanna see what kind of class could survive that. Now we see that 1-A is full of egotistical brats."
"Out of my way extras."
"YOU CANT CALL PEOPLE EXTRAS JUST BECAUSE YOU Don't KNOW THEIR NAMES." iida said with his signature arm chop.
"Tch. Whatever." He said while trying to grab my arm and pull me through the crowd. "Come on shortie. We're going."

"No."
"Huh?"
"You heard me. No. I have a few things to do. You can wait for me by the gate. Ill catch up okay?" I said with a sweet smile.
"Fine. Ill meet you at the gate." He said as he pushed his way through the crowd. After he left i bowed in apology.
"Im so sorry about him! He's a jerk. I wish he wouldn't act like this sometimes, but i cant do anything about it."
Everyone seemed a bit surprised. A voice spoke out. This time it was one i knew well.

"Y/n?"

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. There, was my cousin! "Neito?"
"What are you doing?"
"Apologizing for that jerks behavior. What are you doing?"
"Seeing the class that survived a villian attack... Your in this class?!"
"Yeah." He ran in and gave me a big hug, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around despite my protests.
"Are you okay? Omg why didnt you tell me you went to this school too!"
"Neito! Put me down!!" He did so hesitantly. He whispered in my ear "should we tell people we're cousins?"
"Nah. Let them figure it out." I whispered back.
"Umm... Y/n? Who's this. You two seem to be close." Mina asked.
"Oh right! This is my childhood friend, neito monoma!"
"Okay..."
"Hey neito, what class and course are you in?"
"Hero course, class 1-B."
"Cool!"
"You wanna walk home together?"
"Neito we live on opposite sides of town..."
"Oh... Yeah i forgot." He said looking a bit sad.
"... We could walk to the gate together?"
"HELL YEAH!"
"okay, lets go!" I said grabbing my things. We walked and talked all the way to the gate, people looking at us in confusion. We ignored them, catching up, and talking about when we were little. Neither of us have really changed much since we last seen each other, two years ago. Finally a certain question was asked.
"When did you move back to japan?"
"Ah. Right after middle school ended. We came here for my dads job."
"Ah. Hows your brother doing?"
"Well he's off at college, so i don't see him often."
"Thats too bad. I was gonna stop by and say hello."
"Ill call you when he's home. I need your number though."
"Oh yeah. Give me your phone. Ill put it in." I handed him my phone, and he quickly put his number in, and handed it back to me. We continued to talk untill we reached the gate, where we had to go our separate ways. I hugged him goodbye and he left. I then heard someone clear their throat. I looked behind me and saw bakugou. He actually waited for me?

Bakugous pov.

So i was waiting for y/n at the gate. I finally saw her, but she was chatting, and joking with some dude. They seemed close. I felt angry, but i wasn't sure why. She then hugged him goodbye, and he went in a direction that was the opposite of the way we're going. She turned to leave, so i cleared my throat to gain her attention. She looked pretty surprised. "You actually waited for me?"
"Yeah. So?"
"... I wasn't expecting that. Anyways lets go!" She said, and we started walking.
"Hey shortie."
"Yeah?"
"Who was that guy you were talking with?"
"Oh! That's neito monoma. He's a childhood friend."
"That explains why you guys seem close." So he's a childhood friend. But why do they look similar? "But why do you two look kinda alike?"
"Ummm...."
"Whats his quirk?"
"C-copy. Its similar to mine, but not the same."
"Seeing as you have similar quirks, and look alike, im gonna go on a lim here and say your related. Not siblings, but close. Am i right?" I asked while looking at her. She looked shocked.
"H-h-how did y-you kn-know?"
"Eh, gut feeling. Now spill. What is he actually?"
"He's my cousin..."
"Somehow im not suprised."
"Yeah i guess so. We arw childhood friends, we're just also related."
"Yeah i can see that." I said as we continued walking home.