the secret

Quick a/n. I thought of a little twist that i thought would be interesting. Basicaly (y/n) knows all might outside of his buff firm, but dosent know its him. How, You'll see as you read on. Just letting you know.

(Y/n)'s pov
It was before class the next day. Izuku called me and asked me to show up to school early. He said he needed to talk to me about something, but wouldent say what. So I asked what time and we met up at 7:15 to talk.
"Hey (y/n)-chan!" Izuku called waving me over to him.
"Hey izuku. What did you want to talk to me about?"
"We'll talk about it in a sec. After we get inside here." He said opening a door behind him. "After you!"
"Thanks!" I said going in, izuku right behind me. All might was in the room. "Whats going on?" I asked as izuku closed the door.
"Well young (l/n), I've been informed that you are aware of one for all, and how it is transfered from generation to generation, and how it now resides in young myidoriya. Is that correct?"
"Yes. It is."
"Well you are aware on how it is yo remain secret as well. Correct?"
"Correct."
"Well young myidoriya and I have decided to share another with you, as long as you swear to keep it a secret."
"Okay then. Ill keep it a secret." With that all might turned into a small skeleton like man with blonde hair - one who looks all to familliar. At first im a bit suprised. I mean who wouldent be. A giant man, turned into a thin, scrawny looking skeleton. But then it hit me.

This man...

Is my neighbor.

"Wait a second..." I need a second to process this. Ive been living next to the number one hero for the past ten months, and didnt know it. But then again he probably dosent even know we live next door. I mean, my family dosent get out much. So the bakugous are to the right of my house, while all might, or mr.yugi lives to my left. (His names it painted on his mailbox.)
"What is it young (l/n)?"i look him straight in the eyes and say
"I knew i saw you somewhere before in that form. I had to think about it for a second. Thats when i remembered it."
"Remembered what?"
"You live next to me..."

"Are you sure? I live next to a couple of people who live with their grandkids and 3 dogs. If i remember correctly, you live with your parents, right?"
"Yeah." I say pulling out my phone to show a photo of my parents, brother, dogs and self. "These are my parents. Its not the first time that me and my brother have been confused as their grandkids." All mights eyes visibly widened.
"Oh god! Really?"
"Really." I said while laughing. Izuku then spoke.
"HUH?! (Y/N) YOUR SAYING YOU LIVE NEXT TO ALL MIGHT?"
"Yeah. And?" With that izuku started to mutter to himself. This dood. I thought to myself. "IZUKU!" I yelled grabbing his attention.
"Huh? Sorry!"
"We got to get to class. Its already 7:45."
"AH! YEAH YOUR RIGHT!" and with that we left the classroom. I wanted to stop by the water fountan to get my water bottle refilled, and told izuku to go on ahead since i'd only be a minute. Out of the corner of my eye i thought for a second that i saw monoma, but i wasent sure. Hell, i dont even know what school he goes to. And i mean, what arw even the odds that we would be in the same school anyways? I brushed it off and went to class. I got to class at 7:49 and just chilled while chatting with kiri, mina, denki, sero, and bakugou. Jiro sometimes joined us, but not always. She mostly kept to herself. Pretty soon it was almost time for class to start. Mina asked asui, as she leaned back in her chair, she asked asui, "who do you think our substitute is gonna be?"
"Dont know, kero" and without skipping a beat the door opened and you'll never believe who came through that door.

It was mr. Aizawa...

Iida immediately stood ul at his desk, hand high up in the air saying "im glad your okay aizawa sensei!"
Uraraka and me spoke at the same time, "is that what you would call okay?" And immediately i said
"jinx!"
"Aw man!" And i giggled. The entire class knows that im childish at times. Its just because, like nejire, im cheery by nature. But they also know, that 99% of the time i was serious, and mature. It was just when i felt like it. From that time bakugou called me out on the bus, they know i can roast the hell out of them without even trying. I was clever, smart and crafty. And also...

Manipulative. I knew bakugou was gonna stay and fight if i didn't taunt him away from that battle with the 'nomu' with insults.

Bakugous pov

Why is she so damn childish? And why the fuck is it adorable?! That giggles cute. Also something she said yesterday has been on my mind. Something about how her and het brother resolve fights? I mean, i never had that problem with siblings since im an only child. My parents are a different story. But im curious. How do they resolve fights? Ill have to ask her about it later. Right now aizawa sensei is going on about how his well being isn't important. I tune back into what hes saying just in time to hear this:

"The sports festival is coming up."

I was super exited! I started yelling and cheering along with the rest if my class. But i didnt hear a voice next to me. I looked and (y/n) was smiling happily. It was cute. Aizawa sensei was going on about how it was in two weeks, and that we would be having some time during school to train. I kinda wanted to train with (y/n). From what i heard when she was talking to four eyes about why she threw floaty bitch at him, she just peeked into the room, and came up with a plan a and a plan b right on the spot. She seemed happy about the sports festival so i figured id ask her on the way home if she wanted to train together. Aizawa sensei gave us a free period as long as we didnt make too much noise since he wanted a nap. I saw her pull out her phone and headphones and want seemed like a small wooden breifcase. Then from it i saw it was a drawing kit. She pulled out some paper and looked around the classroom for something. I saw her glance at me and i gave her a confused look. She then held up a finger and said "hold up. Keep your face the same way it is for a sec." I didn't say anyting. But i was confused on why she took a picture. She thanked me and then went back to what she was doing. Soon she started to draw a picture. I couldn't see it all that well though. From the angle j was seeing it from, i couldn't get a clear veiw. Soon after about, id say. Half an hour, she held up the picture and admired it. I couldent take it anymore. I wanted to know what the fuck this nerd drew. I grabbed the drawing from her hands and looked at it. She was trying to get it back from me but i pushed and held her away with one arm, while i looked at the drawing.

It was a drawing of me...

It was really good. I wanted to keep it. Okay katsuki. Play it cool. Im not sure why i keep thinking about her like the ways i do, but ive given up on trying to stop the thoughts. "Huh. This aint bad shortie. Mind if i keep this?" The whole classroom went silent. The only noise that could be heard was aizawa senseis snoring, wich mind you, wasn't all that loud.
"Kacchan... What did you say?"
"I said that the drawing wasent bad, and if i could keep it. So what?"
Everyone looked at me like i had grown a second head. "What are you extras looking at?"
"Bakubro. You never complement, anybody."
"Shut up shitty hair."
"Hey (y/n) can i see what bakugous talking about?"
"Hm? Oh yeah sure!" And with that she took the drawing from me and gave it to floaty bitch.

Y/n pov. (Decided to stop the parenthisies cuz theyre a hassal.)

I took the drawing back from bakugou and handed it to uraraka. She gasped. "Y/N! YOU DREW THIS?!"
"uh... Yeah? Is it that bad?"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THIS IS AMAZING! GUYS CHECK IT OUT!"
"SHHH!"  I pointed to aizawa sensei letting her know that she was being too loud.
"Oh yeah sorry!" She then let other people see the drawing. Everyone was fairly impressed. Eventualy they gave the drawing back, and bakugou spoke.
"So can i keep it? Its a drawing of me."
"Yeah y/n, why DID you draw bakugou?"
" well i was looking for something to draw, and i use a drawing kit." I saix holding uo the carrier. " and i looked at bakugou and he had that exact look oh his face. So.i told hi. To be still for a minute while i snapped a picture. Then i drew it cuz i had nothing better to draw."
"Yeah thats fair."
"Anyways." Bakugou said.
"Oh yeah! You can keep it if you want to. Its cool." I said handing him the drawing. I had to admit. He was kinda cute. He looked at the drawing for a few minutes and then looked back at me. With that i sat back down at my desk and went back to my music, wich i had paused when bakugou took my drawing from me.

Mabye ill ask him to train with me later... After all. Hes really strong.