hero training

It was the next day. We had normal classes untill after lunch. We sat in our seats and waited for our teacher. I was talking to kiri and mina. "Who do you guys think our teacher will be?"
"Hmm. I dont know... But I wonder what we're going to be doing!"
"Yeah! I hope it's actual battle training! I've been looking forward to that!"
I turned to look at bakugou "hey bakugou, what do you think we're gonna be doing?"
"Tch. Don't know, don't care. Now don't talk to me extra." He said while glaring at me.
"A-all right..." I said as I turned away from him and back to kiri.

Bakugou's POV

Ugh. Why do I feel bad? And why am I a little upset that she's not looking at me? I'm confused... The hell's wrong with me?

Back to your POV

The three of us kept chatting for a while till be heard a booming voice yell "I AM HERE!" then about a second later we hard the same voice as the door slid open "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"
"ALL MIGHT!" everyone yelled. I covered my ears at that. I don't like it when people yell. He was in his silver age costume. He told us that we were having a more intense 'heros vs villains' game. But then he pushed a button and briefcases with our hero suits on them came out of the wall and we were told to grab them and get changed, then meet him at ground beta. Mine was way out of my reach. Ugh. Why am I so short! I thought to myself while I was jumping trying to get the suit. Thing is, even though I have a high jump quirk I could use, I can't control how high I jump. So since I didn't want to cause any damage to the building, I couldn't use it. I was about to give up and grab a chair when bakugou came up behind me. "Too short, shortie?" He asked as I turned around to face him.
"Y-yeah... Can you please help me out?"
"Tch. Fine." He said and grabbed my hero suit and handed it to me. "But don't expect me to help you out all the time."
"T-th-thanks bakugou. I appreciate it."
He rolled his eyes and walked away. I went with the rest of the girls to the girls locker room.

I got changed into my hero suit. It was a bit revealing, but it was necessary since some quirks, like Momo's, needed a lot of skin to show. 

(I'm not good at drawing, this is just a general idea of what the suit looks like

(I'm not good at drawing, this is just a general idea of what the suit looks like.i hope you guys like it.)
"I love your hero suit (y/n)!" I turned around and saw uraraka.
"O-oh thank you. I like yours too!" I said.
"Ugh. I should have been more specific with mine. It's skin-tight. yours looks like it's easy to move in."
"Yeah, I made sure about that. I didn't want something too tight." We continued to talk as we made our way to the training ground. I saw almost everyone was there. But izuku was missing. I went up to iida and asked "Hey, where's izuku?"
"I think he's on his way. He was having a bit of trouble getting his hero costume on."
"Alright!" I turned around and saw izuku and ran up to him. "IZUKU!!" I yelled happily "you look amazing!"
"O-oh thank you! Y-you look great as w-well!"
"Aww thank you!"

Bakugou's POV

I heard someone shout "IZUKU!!" and immediately looked over at the voice. And I saw (y/n) In her hero costume. I got to admit, she looked good. I looked around and saw Pikachu and that grape drooling over her. I glared at them and REALLY wanted to blow them up for some reason, and almost did, but all might spoke. "WELCOME TO TRAINING GROUND BETA! THEY SAY THAT THE SUIT MAKES THE HERO, AND YOU ALL ARE THE PROOF! Now usually we you'd have teams of two, but since we have an odd number of students, we will have one team with an unknown factor. There are often unknown factors in cases like this. They can decide to help one team, or do nothing. Now we're gonna draw lots to find out the teams. If you draw a purple slip of paper when that means you are the unknown veriable. Dose everyone understand?"
"Yes sir!"
"Okay. In most cases your going to be fighting inside. Wether it be fighting In a villains base or a hostage situation, it's often that your going to be fighting inside, and have to team up with someone on the fly. That is why we are drawing lots. When I call your name, you will pull a price of paper from the box and then we will start."
I pulled a paper with the letter 'A' on it. Apparently four eyes had the same letter on his. Great.