the sports festival part 1

Y/n pov.
It had been 2 weeks. I trained with bakugou most days but sometimes i trained with kirishima. I figured it would be good to get in some sparing with a couple different people. The day if the sports festival finally rolled around. We were waiting in the waiting room, and i was listening to music with one earphone, so i could be slightly aware of what was going on around me. Todoroki decided to make a war declaration on izuku. When i saw all that go on, i just laughed, while everyone stared at me. "What? Oh come on, it was kinda funny!" And with that, everyone just went back to what they were doing. Bakugou came up to me.
"Ya scared shortie?"
"Oh of COURSE not!" I said sarcastically. I was terrified.
"Cut the crap shortie."
"Ill cut the crap when you stop being a duchebag." I mumbled.
"What wad that?"
" if you didn't hear me, then It wasn't important." I said.
"Yeah yeah. Just try nit to embarrass yourself out there."
"Didnt plan on it." Ive noticed that my pulse speeds up a bit when im around him lately, but its probably nothing, right?

Right.

A few minutes later, it was time. I put my phone and earbuds in my bag, and everyone left the room. Down the hall we heard present mic yelling.

"GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS 1-A!!" we heard him scream.

Some more classes soon followed, and soon enough it was time for the student pledge. "Now for the student pledge by our chosen representative, katsuki bakugou and y/n l/n!" Midnight yelled.

"Huh?!"
"Come on shortie. Lets get this over with."
"O-okay."

Bakugou got on stage and went up to the microphone first, and i swear to god he said the stupidest thing he could have said, ever.

"I just wanna say... Im gonna win." And with that a bunch of boo,s and yells were heard. I smacked him upside the head and heard him yell, "WHAT THE HELL SHORTIE?"
"That's what you get for being an ass. Move over its my turn." I said nowhere near loud enough for the microphone to hear, unlike him, who everyone heard since he was right next to the microphone. I stood in front of it and grumbled a bit cuz of how tall it was.
"Ya need a box there?"
"Oh shut the fuck up. I got this."

I hope...

I grabbed the microphone from the stand and held it to my hight.

"S-s-sorry for h-him. He's a j-jerk... I h-h-hope ev-everyone d-dose their b-b-best, and e-everyone h-h-has f-fun!"
I finally stuttered out. Damn stutter. I thought to myself as cheers erupted from people.

Bakugous pov

What the hell? She somehow through her stutter, and not only apologized for my actions, (even though i don't regret them at all...) AND pumped everyone up? What cant this girl do? Oh yeah i can list a few. Like see. Or speak in front of people she doesn't know without a fucking stutter. Its kinda cute though... I need to stop thinking like that... Anyways it officially time for the sports festival to begin. I cant wait to kick some ass.

A/n plz dont skip.

What agency should i have y/n work in for her internship? I need ideas!! Cuz i don't have a clue. I've read other fanfics, but im stumped. If you have any ideas leave them in the comments I do look at them.