Baby

Amelia's pov

My face paled after hearing his voice. God, why? Why do these things happen to me? Please save me today.

At this moment I want the ground to open up and swallow me.

Grandma pulled me away from the hug.

Who is this young man grandma asked with a  playful smirk? I know what is cooking in her head. Now she will come to her matchmaking mode. Several times she has tried to set up me with her friend's grandsons. But my answer was always no.

Um... That's my boss grammy  I replied with an awkward smile.

Hello mam Myself Noah Parker he greeted my grandma.

Why he is shirtless Grandma asked with a  playful smile. Instead of greeting him, she is asking this question. I know he is one fine hot specimen.

 I know he is one fine hot specimen

What !! He is shirtless. I didn't even notice. He is looking so hot with his messy hairs.
Why he is roaming around my apartment shirtless.

Oh, grandma, his shirt got stained that's why  I said missing without a beat.
I hope she doesn't catch my lie. She knows me well.

What he is doing at your apartment she asked.

She was not feeling well so I was helping her  Noah replied in a sincere voice. Since when does he become this sincere. He is acting so different in front of my grandma. Totally like a gentleman.

Umm..okay Grandma said.

Let's go for breakfast I said ending their conversation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Um...these pancakes are really good I said to Noah. He is a really good cook.

Yeah !! Grandma said.

So when are you giving me my great-grandchildren she asked in a cheerful voice.

I choked on my pancake. What ?? I am too young to have babies. I gave her a glare telling her to not say anything else.

Noah patted my back and a shiver ran down my spines on his touch. I hope nobody noticed it.

My gaze met with blue eyes. I flushed crimson averting my eyes from him. His cheeks and ears have turned red. He is looking so cute.

But why would he marry a simple girl like me? He doesn't even like females. Except you, my inner voice taunted me. I don't think so he is probably plotting my death.

No, it's not like that I said in a hurry.

Yeah, Noah said joining me.

Ohh I thought you both were together, I am sorry she said in a sad voice.

No, its ok grandma.

                         Noah's pov

My feelings for her have become more strong

My feelings for her have become more strong. I think she is the best thing that happened in my life.

Four months ago if someone had told me that you will like someone  I would have laughed my ass off.

Now I am here giving her back massage. Never in my whole life, I have ever thought I would be doing this. Her skin feels so soft. I am feeling like a pervert.

She is sleeping like a baby. My innocent baby. Since when does she become yours my inner self taunted me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today I got to meet her grandma. I really wanted to impress her. She is a very sweet and cheerful lady.

To my surprise, she knows my grandma. She is her childhood friend. And most importantly she knows that I have feelings for Amelia. Yeah !!! She caught me. Let me tell you the conversation that I had with her.

Flashback

Now I am sitting here alone with her grandma. Why does she have to leave me alone with her?

Who is in your family she asked in a polite voice.

My face paled after hearing the question. I don't talk much about my family to other people.

It's  ok child if you don't want to tell she said in a motherly voice.

No, I have only my grandma in my family I replied. I don't have  parents.

Who is your grandma she asked with curiosity?

Marie Parker, I replied.

Really she is my childhood friend, unfortunately, we were not in contact with each other, I would really like to meet her, It has been a long time she said surprising me.

I will tell her about you I replied.

Do you like my Amelia she asked surprising me.

Is it really that obvious I thought to myself. I can feel the warmth of blush as it crawled upto my neck. Oh god !! I am behaving like a love sick puppy.

I know  child you like her,  the way you were looking at her with so much adoration tells ,no need to be shy you can tell me she said.

Yeah !! I really like her I admitted to her.

I am really happy for her, you are a good person, I know she its stubborn sometimes but don't give up on her she said to me.

Yeah, I promise I replied.

End

Hope you guys liked this chapter 💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment my lovely readers 💜💜💜

Thankyou so much for 2K + reads 💜💜  wohoooo 🥳🥳🥳