Feelings

Amelia's pov

I am really grateful to Noah. He has saved me from that monster otherwise I don't know what would have happened. His touch felt really disgusting. I cringed at the thought of his touch.

Noah was with me all night. He slept on the couch. I really felt bad. I was right about him he just has a cold facade, deep down he is a warm person. He is not an emotional type of guy. He always has a poker face in front of others. But now he is slowly opening to me.

In the morning all the tests were taken. I groaned at the thought of tests.  I don't ever want to be in the hospital again. It has taken literally 2-3 hours for all the tests. All thanks to Noah. Note the sarcasm. He has even threatened Doctor to take all the tests carefully.

And you know when the reports came he was even checking them personally. Our prodigy !!!  Well, All the reports were good. It was not a serious head injury.

Thank god !! He didn't tell my grandma about the incident. Otherwise, she would have worried herself to death. She is my only family. I don't want to worry about herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" How are you feeling Amelia," Suzy asked. I can sense the worry in her voice. All of my friends are here to meet me.

Yeah !! I am fine I replied.

" We were dead worried about you," Matt said.

Yeah !!! Aiden said joining him.

"That bitch it's all because of her Kevin said with anger.

What are you saying I asked shocked.

"Well, Claudia has planned all this with him because she thinks Noah is her boyfriend and you are stealing him from her " Damon replied.

How can she stoop such low? Noah is not my boyfriend. I don't even know that he has feelings for me or not. I am sure about myself but not him.

"Also Noah has handled them, both of them have been arrested by the police officers," Suzy said.

Umm....okay I replied. I am thankful to God that I have such supporting friends. I don't ever want to lose them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The door opened revealing Noah, always looking handsome. How can someone be so perfect? Stop drooling I said to myself.

Hello !! He greeted all of us. His voice is so deep and husky.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Now all of you get out of here, she needs to rest, " Noah said with a poker face. What with his poker face. Sometimes he really acts like a caveman in front of others.

" Dude why are you being so rude, it's not like we are stealing hear from you," Aiden said playfully.

"Yeah !!! She is all yours, We are going now " Kevin said winking. A blush rose into my cheeks after hearing this.

Bye, I said to them.
.
.
.
.
.

                            Noah's pov

How dare they tried to harm her ?  I can still feel the anger

How dare they tried to harm her ?  I can still feel the anger .Well, I have taken care of both of them. Police have arrested them and I also have fired them from my company. They deserved it. They tried to harm her. How can someone even think of harming her? She is like an angel.
.
.
.
.
.

I know that she is an orphan and she only has her grandma as a family. Her grandma has groomed her well. Now I want to be a part of her life. I have finally accepted my feelings that I really like her. I have never felt like this. I have never cared for someone other than my friends and grandma.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Umm...Thanks for saving me" she said with her puppy eyes.

Welcome, I replied sincerely. I love the colour of her eyes. They are really beautiful.

"When I am getting discharged," she asked.

Tomorrow I replied.

"Okk," she said.

Now go to sleep I said pecking her forehead.

"Umm.....where are you going to sleep," she asked.

I will take the couch

"Umm...you can share the bed with me if you have no problem, it's big enough we can adjust," she said blushing.

Wait !!! Did I hear correct? Is she the same Amelia or is it because of her head injury?

Are you ok? I asked shocked.

"What !!" She said with a frown on her face.

No no, I mean are you sure? I replied hurriedly. What's wrong with you man I taunted myself.

"Yeah !!!" She said with a small smile.

Umm...okay I replied.
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
She has wrapped her arms around my torso and her head rested on my chest. Its feels  so good to have her in my arms.

I will never hurt you I said whispering to her

I will never hurt you I said whispering to her. She is the best thing that happened in my life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 She is the best thing that happened in my life

I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Vote and Comment 💜💜💜

Noah has finally realised his feelings for Amelia . Lets see when will he confess them 🥰🥰.