Breakfast

Noah's pov

The feeling of her around my arms feels so good

The feeling of her around my arms feels so good. It feels so surreal. I stared at her with adoration. The feeling that I had never felt other than for my grandma. She has grown on me in such a short span of time. She has managed to wrap me around her fingers and she didn't know even about it.

She slept so peacefully on my chest with her arms around my chest looking so innocent. I have never felt anything like this. It's so refreshing. She is not like other girls that I have met. She is different from them. No other women will be able to stand next to her at least for me.

I brushed some hairs from her face a get a full view of the face. God !!! I am becoming addicted to her. Last night when she was sobbing she scared me to death. Silly girl !! She should have told me earlier. When she asked me to stay with her I felt very pleased. Its good to know that she trusts me.

I don't know how long I have been staring at her.

"Don't you think its rude to stare " a beautiful voice hit my ears as a pair of hazel green eyes stared at me.

No, I said missing without a beat earning a chuckle from her.

"Well for last night I am sorry for bothering you, "she said with her puppy eyes.

That's ok but you scared me to death, you should have told me earlier I said to her.

Umm...I will she replied.

Now get ready for breakfast I told to her.

Okk she replied.
.
.
.
.
So how was the last night ?? Aiden asked with a smirk. What's wrong with him today ??  A blush crept into her cheeks.

You had fun ?? Grandma asked. I choked on my pancake. What is she saying ??? It's really embarrassing. Amelia has turned into a shade of beetroot red.

No both of us said simultaneously. All of them started laughing.

Now enough leave this topic I  said curtly.

" Its ok dude we are just teasing both of you,"  Kevin said chuckling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was standing in the balcony thinking about her. Should I confess my feelings to her or not ?? What if she rejects me or betray me? I am scared.

" What are thinking Noah " a voice said from behind.

Nothing grandma, I replied.

" She is a good girl," she said.

I know grandma I said. She knows me so well. I can't even imagine my life without her.

" Don't suppress your feelings, give it a try, she is really a good girl and tells her about your feelings?"  she said.

I will try Grandma I replied.

" Tell her soon, there are many men who would love to have her,"  she said with a smirk. My blood boiled at the thought of her with other men.

Yeah !! I said.

                     Amelia's pov

When did my pillow become so hard, I know it was soft

When did my pillow become so hard, I know it was soft. Then I remembered the last night events. My head is resting on his chest and my arms are around his waist.  God !!! What will he think about me ?? That I am taking  advantage of him . Also I  again troubled him.

I know someone is staring at me and I know who it is. I opened my eyes  and was greeted with the sight of Greek god aka Noah.

Don't you think it's rude to stare I said with a smirk?

No, he said missing without a bit earning a chuckle from myself
After saying sorry to him I got ready for breakfast. When he said that he was scared for me I felt pleased. It feels good when someone cares for you .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was the last night ?? Aiden asked with a smirk. A blush crept into my cheeks. I know what he is trying to say indirectly.

You had fun !! Grandma asked. What !!!!! I swore to god my eyes literally went out of their sockets. I forgot to tell you Noah's grandma is really frank and bold. Noah choked on his pancake. His ears have turned red.

No both of said in unison. All of them are laughing at us.

" Now enough let's leave this topic," Noah said curtly.

" Dude it's ok we were just teasing both of you," Kevin said chuckling. Thank god !!! they started discussing other things. Otherwise, I would have died from embarrassment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Amelia, Can you give me a minute? Grandma asked me.

Of course, I replied with a small smile.

" Amelia doesn't ever give up on him, I know he likes you. He will be really difficult with his feelings sometimes. But he will warm up to you eventually. He will be really straight forward. Just give him some time. He just has a rough childhood this explains his hatred to be towards the female. Well I can't explain to you the whole thing but he will tell you in future himself " she said.

Yeah, I will I said to her.

Thanks, she said hugging me.

Please Vote and Comment 💞💞💞