Night

Amelia's pov

The lunch went smoothly and thank god this time there was no disaster

The lunch went smoothly and thank god this time there was no disaster. Noah's Grandma is really sweet and a kind lady. I really like her  He has  inherited his deep blue eyes from his grandma. Also, Noah was really acting like a caveman in front of them. He didn't let Aiden seat with me during the lunch. He has a frown on his face whole the time. I don't know what I have done to piss him off ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.The weather has turned really bad. I think we should leave immediately otherwise we won't be able to reach the city I said to Noah.

"No !!! All of you aren't going anywhere, the roads are blocked and also a storm is coming so its better if you all stay here the night " Grandma said.

" I think she is right " Noah said with a smirk. What's with his smirk !!! God, I really want to wipe this smirk. Aiden, Damon and Kevin also agreed with him.
.
.
.
.
.
" Since this house has only three rooms so it means we are sharing the rooms "  Kevin said shocking me. No no, I don't want to share a room with anyone especially with Noah.

Yes, Noah said God knows what he is thinking. Somehow  I know he is not in a good mood.

" Grandma in her room, me and Amelia and you three will sleep in one room " he said curtly.

" Why I am sharing a room with you " I asked horrified.

" Why I am sharing my  room with the guys ?? " Aiden and Kevin said. Damon is the only who didn't complaint completely fine with the arrangement.

"Do you want to sleep with someone else Damon said with a smirk? "What !!! He is saying.

No no, I didn't mean that, well I can share a room with Grandma I said hurriedly giving my not so innocent smile to Noah.

" No, you won't, Grandma doesn't like to share her room and you will disturb her Noah " replied. How will I disturb her !!! I want to kill him.

" What about me ??? "  Aiden said.

" Well If you don't want to share the room , you can sleep on the floor " Noah said with a smirk.

No no, its ok Aiden said.
.
.
.
.
.
"you pissed him " Kevin said dragging me. What I have done this time to piss him off ??

But I didn't do anything this time

" No no !! Didn't you see how he was acting during the lunch, whole the time you were talking to Aiden blushing over his comments, Amelia how can you be so oblivious he was jealous. I think he likes you, he didn't even talk to other girls, let alone meeting them his grandma  " Kevin said.

Firstly Suzy and now Kevin. Is this really true ??  Well, I have caught feelings for him. But I don't want him to know. What if he rejects me ?? He is a great guy. I don't want to lose him by confessing my feelings.