Hazel eyes

Surprise 💞💞

                        Noah's pov

" Sir here is your coffee and breakfast," my butler said

" Sir here is your coffee and breakfast," my butler said. I thanked him politely.

After finishing my breakfast, I got ready for my office. Well, I own Parker's corporation and also some restaurants. Today is an important meeting and I don't want to get late.

I was standing near my building and was waiting for my friend Aiden. He is always late and I hate being late. Suddenly some water splashed over my back. My suit was drenched with water. What a way to start the morning !!!!

Then I turned back and was met with the most beautiful hazel green eyes. She is really very beautiful and has dark black hairs.

" I am sorry," she said with her puppy eyes.

But I was angry. Now I am going to be late for the meeting.

Keep you sorry to yourself, you have ruined my suit I said with no emotions.

" I will pay for your laundry," she said.

No need to pay, you have done enough damage I told her.

" Look mister I don't know who do you think you are, you should accept my apology, you are not the king of our country or someone important," she said angrily.

I don't want any more drama so I kept quiet still maintaining my emotionless face. All the girls are like this.

" Shit !! Because of you I am getting late, sorry again but now I am going " she said.

I caught her glimpse at her rearview mirror looking at me. Now I am looking like a fool standing with a drenched suit.
.
.
.
.

Oh my god, hahaha what happened to  you, dude ?? Aiden asked laughing.

Thanks to some girl, my whole suit is ruined now and we are getting late for the meeting !!!! I said.

Who is that girl, I would like to thank her for this, you are looking like a fool standing here Noah, I think I should take a picture he said chuckling.

Don't you dare Aiden !!!, let's go we are getting late, I have a spare suit in my office I told him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahaha my three moron friends are laughing at me because of some girl.
That's enough I said to them.

" No no, I wish I was there, your pic is hilarious," Damon said laughing.

" Yes, the best photography award should be given to Aiden King," Kevin said.

Now let's eat dinner I told them. We were having dinner at my penthouse. After dinner, we recited each other goodbyes and then I got to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last night I was not able to sleep properly because a certain pair of hazel green eyes haunted me. It has never happened to me. I don't like girls but I respect them. I think they are gold diggers, they use men for their benefits. I hate them since my childhood but I only love my grandma. I shouldn't be thinking about her.

This weekend passed by blur. I am thinking of buying a company which is in the state of bankruptcy.

Well, I bought this company and today I am going to meet the employees after lunch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got off from my Royal Royce and started walking towards the building. But then I collided with someone and started feeling hot and wet because coffee is spilt over me Oh god !! My suit is ruined again. Then I met the eyes of the culprit its again hazel green eyes.

You again, are you following me? I said to her.

" I am sorry again but I am not following you, why would I follow you unless you are a celebrity," she said.

Are you a spy, tell me how much money you have been given I will double pay you and leave me alone I said to her.

" No no I am not a spy, why would I spy you !!! I am happy that my coffee spilt over you, you deserve it, you jerkface " she snapped at me and walked out leaving me dumbfounded
.
.
.
.
Thank god !!! I always keep an extra suit in my car. At this rate, I have to pile up a stock of suits.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I entered the building and meet with the ex CEO Thank you for saving the company and jobs of employees he said praising.

Then he introduced me to the employees All of them were gathered to meet me. But a certain pair of eyes caught my attention it was again hazel green eyes. She was looking shocked. Not expecting this huh !!

Then I turned away and talked to some employees. Now its time to meet her. I started walking towards her. Her friends whispered something to her. She was looking frightened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now I was standing in front of her with my signature smirk. Then suddenly she fainted in front of me, I quickly grabbed her by the waist.

All of you go to your work, Where is the infirmary I asked. Its that side the girl who was standing next to her said.

She was in my arms looking so innocent, shut up !! What are you thinking right know Noah I said to myself. I laid her on the bed.
Call the doctor I said to her friend and tell her to take an early off today.

Ok sir she replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was laying on my bed thinking about her, I don't why I am interested in her Don't think about her Noah, ignore her I said to myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER

Please vote and comment 💞💞💞💞