Hospital

Noah's pov

She is truly gorgeous and innocent. Such a naive girl she is! She is really different from every girl that I have faced. She is really sweet and pure at heart. She has even managed to impress my grandma without even trying. She has also befriended with my buddies in such a short time. Every time I see her my heart starts beating erratically. I can't get enough of her. I would like to spend my whole life with her.

Today she is looking like a goddess with her off-shoulder dress Her toned legs are looking so hot. God !!! What is happening to me, I am feeling like a pervert. All men in the party are looking at her like she is a piece of meat. She is quite oblivious to all these looks. I want to take her away from their lustful eyes.

I didn't wanted to leave her alone among these preys but I had some important thing to discuss with the investors.

After discussing I started looking for her but she is nowhere to seen ! Where is she? Her friends are also here. I think I should ask them.

Where is Amelia? I asked them.

" Huh !!! She was with you " Suzy said with a frown on her face.

" Yeah, "Mark said joining her.

What? She was not with me I said with a worried voice.

" Well Claudia  has told Amelia that you requested to meet her in the garden," Suzy said.

No no why would I tell her to pass my message I said hurriedly. I know her she is from the finance department. She is always trying to flirt with me. But I don't give a shit.
I am having a bad feeling about this.

" I think we should look for her," Mark said with a worried voice.

Yeah !! I replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Help !!! I heard a voice from the room when I was returning from the garden. I know this voice. My heart started beating erratically. Something is definitely wrong.

I slammed the door open revealing Amelia in her ripped dress. How dare he touch her?  He has pinned both hands above her. My heart literally stopped by seeing her in this stage. All that I can see is red.

I started walking towards him in anger. I am really furious. Nobody can control me now.

                         Amelia's pov

He is here to save me. Thank god !!! He is looking really furious. I have never seen him like this. He started walking towards with a fast pace.

He clutched him by his collar and held his neck. He slammed him into the wall.

" How dare you touch her? She is mine "  Noah gritted and started punching him endlessly not giving him a chance to even defend.

Did I hear correct she is mine or I am getting hallucinations?

He knocked out him cold in just a few seconds.

" Noah stop " Aiden and Mark yelled. When did they come?  All my friends are hearing my head injury is serious.

"Amelia are you alright, "Suzy said with fear. When did she come?

Yeah !!! I said shakingly.

Noah's gaze met with my eyes, his eyes became soft, all of his furies are gone. I can feel the tenderness in his eyes. He cares for me.

He took off his coat and placed on me and buttoned it up since my dress has been ripped off.

" Are you injured? " He asked with worry.

I shook my head no to not worry him. But my head is throbbing with pain. Suddenly black dots appeared in front of me. The dizziness started appearing and I lost my consciousness making everything dark.

All that I can hear is faint voices calling me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I slowly opened my eyes and all that I can see is white. Where I am ?? Am I dead? No no I haven't told him that I like him . There is a faint smell of antiseptics and medicines. I am in freaking hospital.

Hospital room

Hospital room

" Thank god !!! You woke up"  Noah said with a concerned voice cupping my face and pecked me on the forehead.

" Yeah !!! "

" How long was I unconscious ?" I asked.

"You were out for three hours" he replied.

"Any pain, are you feeling well now," he asked.

"Just a pain in my head, it's throbbing with pain "

" Doctor should be coming now to check you," he said lovingly brushing my hairs from my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello, I am your doctor, are you feeling well now he asked.

"Yeah !!! Just a pain in my head and a little sore ."

How is my condition? I asked.

"No major injuries and a little concussion and you need bed rest for 2 days " he replied.

Ok

"I want full body checkup of her "Noah said interrupting us. Why does he want a full body checkup? I am completely fine. It's just a head injury !!!! I know he is a billionaire but I am not. It's better to not argue with him he always wins.

"Ok, sir as you wish" Doctor replied.
.
.
.
.
.
don't tell me, you told my grandma about this I asked him.

" No, I haven't told her yet " he said.

" No no don't tell her, she will worry herself " I said pleading him.

He nodded after thinking for some time. I sighed in relief.

Vote and comment 💜💜💜