Gay

Amelia's pov

It has been a month and Luke  is still not back

It has been a month and Luke  is still not back. God knows when he will come  !!! My schedule has been pretty busy and I haven't got time to spend with my grammy. I miss her so much. It has been a while since we have dinner.

Noah is acting very cold and distant. He barely acknowledges my presence after the peck. I don't know what I have done to piss him off. But his friends have become good friends of mine. They are like my brother's that I never had.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Ring Ring "

Good morning Its Parker's Cooperation I answered.

" Good morning, Is Noah free I want to talk to him," an old lady said from the other side.

May I know who it is?  I asked .

" Actually I am his grandma " she replied.

Oh god !!! It's his grandma. Well, I don't know about his family. He is a very private person.

Sorry mam but he is busy now , I can pass your message to him I said.

" Its ok child,  well may I know who you are ?? " She said in a motherly voice. Her voice reminds me of my grammy.

Oh sorry !!! I forgot to introduce myself, I am Amelia Wilson and I am his secretary I replied.

" So you are his secretary, I would like to meet you sometime, Come for lunch this weekend With Noah," she said.

Oh God !!! With Noah. Well, I can't say no to her she is like my grammy. It will be rude to deny her invitation.

Ok, mam, I will come I said.

" Don't call me Mam I am like your Grandma?" she said teasingly .

Okk   Grandma  I replied to her.

" Bye we will see each other this weekend and don't forgot to tell Noah that I called him,  she said.

Bye Grandma.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been a while, Noah is in the office with Aiden discussing project. Well, this project is very important to us, It will benefit our company. I think I should tell him about the call. I got up and knocked on his door. Well, the door is open and some voices are coming. Its Noah's voice. Is Noah okay !!

Aiden no !!! Noah yelled.

I opened the door and my eyes turned into  the size of saucers. Oh god !!!! Is it true ??

Both of them are in a very compromising situation. Noah is on top of Aiden in the couch. They are really very close. Oh god !!! I was right about him, he is gay. That's why he avoids females like a plague. I think they were kissing and I interrupted them. But what about Aiden he is always seen with a different girl each weekend. I think he does this to hide their relationship. Oh god !!! I was starting to develop feelings for Noah And now I have to suppress them. I know it was going to be a disaster, I thought to myself.