Grammy

Amelia's pov

"Amelia " !! my grandma yelled from her room

" Yes, grammy I'm here in the kitchen" I replied.

Today is my off from work so I am here at my grandma's house. I don't live with my grammy because I wanted to be independent and I have my own apartment. Firstly my grandma was against this but later she understood for which I am thankful. I am cooking my grandma's favourite chocolate chip cookies and I also love them.

chocolate chip cookies ( are you feeling hungry 😂 )

Ohh I forgot to introduce myself. I am 23 years old with hazel green eyes and dark black hair. I inherited them from my mother. I lost both my mother and father when I was 5 years old. My grammy has taken care of me since then, she is both my mother and father and I love her so much.

My parents were a lovely couple. They were highschool sweethearts.

But I blame myself for their death. I am the one who has  taken their lives. We would have been a happy family. It was my birthday on that day. Since then  I refused to celebrate my birthday because it brings out all the memories buried in my heart. It fucking hurts. The last conversation that I had with them is still imprinted on my mind.

Some memories remains refresh forever. No matter how hard you try they are not forgotten.

Flashback

"Daddy I don't want barbie , I want teddy" I said with tear in my eyes.

Princess I will bring you teddy next time he replied.

No , no I want teddy now I said crying.

Amelia listen to your dad he will bring you teddy my mother said in sooth voice.

No no you don't love me , today is my birthday I only want teddy I said.

Amelia listen to your parents Grammy said.

No , I only want teddy I said throwing the barbie on the floor.

Where are your manners my mother scolded me.

Tears swelled in my eyes.

Scarlett don't scold her , we will bring you teddy my father said wiping my tears.

Yay !!! You are the best dad in the world I said in a cheerful voice.

I hugged both of my parents.

Amelia you wait here with your grammy  we will bring you your teddy my father said kissing my forhead.

But daddy can I come with you I said with my puppy eyes.

No , its raining hard your daddy and I will go my mother said patting my head.

Um...okay I replied.

My parents nodded at me.

Bye !!! Come back early I said waving.

End

The fate is already written. You don't know what will the future brings you. It was my last day with them. They never came back . They had an accident while returning back from the mall. Sometimes I wish I was their with them. I would have been died too with them. I really miss them. God why did you take them from me ? What I have done to deserve this ?

But I am thankful to God that I have my grandma. She is my everything. Sometimes I really got emotional.

Ohh I forgot to give her cookies. "Grammy here is your cookies" I said .

"Thankyou Amelia" she replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Amelia, I want to talk about something with you .  I am getting old day by day why don't you get married. He will take care of you when I am no more "she said with tears in her eyes.

My heart clenched by seeing tears in her eyes.

"Grammy I don't want to get married. I am too young. Grammy you know I can very well take care of myself , I don't need anyone "  I said .

Grandma sighed and said alright.
.
.
.
.

I love my grammy but I don't want to get married because all the boys are a playboy. They only use girls for their pleasure. They have no feelings. Sometimes I think what If I ended up like my parents.

Now I am going to make her favourite dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
"Grammy dinner is ready " I yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah !!! I am coming" she replied.

"Here is your favourite meatball spaghetti I know you love it " I said in a cheerful voice.

'Yes, Amelia you already know that how much I love your cooking ' she said smiling happiness twinkling in her eyes.

Amelia think about the conversation that we had Grandma said in a sad voice.

"Umm...okay I will think about this "I said to her.

"Promise  me Amelia" she said. I can see the sadness in her eyes. I know she is trying hard to mask her sadness. Something tugged in my heart. She has never asked to promise for something like this .

"I promise " Grandma I said pecking her cheeks.

"Let's finish the dinner "I said to her in a cheerful voice ending this conversation.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Grammy bye I am going back to my apartment. Tomorrow is my office and we have an important meeting " I said to her

"Take care ", Amelia, she said and then she kissed me on the cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later on, while driving back to my apartment I was thinking about the conversation that I had with my grammy about marriage. Should I get married or not ??

SO GUYS TELL ME DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR NOT

SO GUYS TELL ME DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR NOT. PLEASE Vote AND Comment 💞

Guys I know the chapter is not that good. This is my first time writing a story . So plz bear with me. It will give me immense happiness 💜💜💜

Insta id - itsirene_99