Jealous

Noah's pov

I don't know why I pecked her on the forehead, I just felt to do it

I don't know why I pecked her on the forehead, I just felt to do it. I clicked a picture of her when she was sleeping, she is looking so innocent. Now, I am feeling like a stalker. She was looking like a red tomato after the peck. My red tomato, when did she become yours my inner self taunted me. This memory is now engraved in my heart. I am excited to see her in the office. I have never felt like this. You are whipped, Noah !!!! A voice said in my mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt so good today. I went up to my office with a smile on my face for the first time.
I am sitting in my office looking at her picture. Well, I can't stop. Does she have any boyfriend ??

" Hey, dude !!!! Where are you lost ??? " Kevin said. Huh !!! What are they doing here, when did they come here ??? When you were lost in her thoughts my inner voice said.

No, I am just looking at her....no no at some emails I told them.

" So it's her, now tell us who is she, " Damon asked with a smirk. Busted !!! They will not stop asking me until I told them.

" Tell us, Noah !!! Who is the girl, don't think about lying " Aiden said.

Actually, she is my secretary and also the same girl who ruined my suits I told them.
.
.
.
.
.
Knock Knock !!!!

Come in I said. Please not Miss Wilson God please I was praying internally. I don't want her to meet them.

The doors slide open and revealed Miss Wilson. She is looking so beautiful today. Well, she always looks pretty.

Good morning she said to us in a polite voice and then she introduced herself.

" So you are the infamous Miss Wilson," Aiden said. Why he is talking to her !!!

" We were dying to meet you !!! We wanted to see the girl who has captured his heart " Kevin said winking. That fucker why he is winking at her !!!!

He is joking Miss Wilson I said glaring at Kevin.

" Well you are quite beautiful, I can admire your beauty forever. Do you have any boyfriend?? " Aiden asked with a flirtatious voice. I will kill him. He is flirting with her !!! Why I am feeling so possessive.

Before she can reply I said she is off-limits angrily. I know his playboy ways. What if she starts liking him and fall for his charms. My blood is boiling at this thought.

" Dude just chill don't be angry it's not like I am asking her to be my girlfriend," he said playfully. She will never be his girlfriend. I am feeling so pissed right now.

" Yeah !! He is right Damon" said. Even Damon is siding with them today.

Cancel all the meetings I said to her in a grumpy voice.

" Ok sir " she replied.
.
.
.
.
.
" Someone is jealous," Kevin said teasingly.

No no !!! why would I be jealous, She is just an employee of mine I said without missing a beat.

" So its fine with you If I date your employee," Aiden asked with a smirk.

No !!!!! You will not date her I said in a serious tone.

" Dude chill, I am just joking," Aiden said with a chuckle.

" I think you like her," Damon said.

" Yeah !!! He is falling for her " Kevin said with a smirk.

No, I don't like her I said to them. Are they right about me falling for her or its just an infatuation ???

                   Amelia's pov

My mind is completely filled with his thoughts

My mind is completely filled with his thoughts. He was very weird today. He was acting like a caveman in front of his friends. He didn't even let me answer Aiden's question. What does he mean when he said she is off limits ?? Is there any chance for what Suzy told to be true ?? No that can't be true !!!! He hates women and me especially. He can barely stand my presence. If you believe Suzy words and develop unwanted feelings it will be a big disaster, I thought to myself. I don't want to suffer from heartbreak. Anyway, he is a prodigy, nobody can understand him. The way he thinks is different from others. It's useless to understand him.

            I hope you guys liked it

          Please vote and comment 💞💞