Hot stranger

Amelia's pov

After dinner, I returned back to my apartment it's only half an hour away from my grammy's house

After dinner, I returned back to my apartment it's only half an hour away from my grammy's house. Whole the time I was thinking about the conversation that I had with my grammy and now I am having a headache, I think I should sleep. Tomorrow is an important meeting and I don't want to get late.

Oops, I didn't tell you that I work in a multinational company as a secretary to the CEO.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning

The sunshine peeped through the curtain falling on my face. Umm......I don't want to get up. I don't want to go work . Today is monday and I hate mondays. God why do we have to work ? Ofcourse for money my inner self taunted me. Can't we get money for free.

Now get up you lazy fat ass my innerself taunted with me. Yeah yeah !! I know I am lazy.

I checked the time and it was freaking 8'o clock.

Shit, I am gonna be late today my office starts at 8:30 and now its 8 am. My boss is the devil. He is a very demanding person and he hates latecomers. He will definitely fire me today if I didn't reach on time.

What should I wear today ? Clothes of course my innerself taunted me.

I wore a black pencil skirt with white shirt and wore my favourite black heels. I think this will do  for today. I applied some mascara and red lipstick.

I quickly locked my apartment and  started my car and drove like a maniac. I checked the time ,  bloody 13 minutes are left. Oh god please save me !!!
.
.
.
.
In hurry, I drove over a puddle and all the water splashed over the man standing there. It's really a bad day.

I stopped and get out to look over the man. His expensive suit was drenched with water. Oh shit !!!!. Then he turned back and his eyes met mine. He has deep blue eyes. These eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

He is very hot and handsome

He is very hot and handsome. Ohh, shut up Amelia what are you thinking !!!

He was looking at me angrily. " I am sorry," I said. He was still looking at me with anger. If looks could kill I would be 6 fits under the ground.

"Keep your sorry to yourself, you have ruined my suit "he said. His face was now void of any emotions. He is behaving like a robot .

"I will pay for your Laundry, I am really sorry" I said looking at him

" No need to pay you have done enough damage " he said looking at me.

I was now getting angry firstly I am apologising to him and even offering to dry clean his suit Who does he think he is ???

"Look mister I don't know who do you think you are you should at least accept my apology, you are not the king of our country or someone important "I said.

He was still looking at me with an emotionless face. I think he is a jerkface with big eagle nose but it's not true his nose is perfect Oh god !!! Amelia what are you thinking, you are getting late for meeting I said to myself.

"Shit !!! Because of you, I am getting late "I said to him. Only 5 minutes are left now.

"Sorry again  but now I am going", I said to him . I hope to   not meet you again.

I started my car and saw in the rearview mirror, he was still standing there like a statue.

I reached the building but I was 5 minutes late because of some eagle nose blue-eyed monster.
.
.
.
.
I knocked on my boss's door. ' Come in ' my boss yelled. He is always yelling at me like I am his slave. But he pays me well so I am thankful.

And I also forget to tell you that he is a freaking manwhore. He has slept with almost all the girls in my floor and also with his previous secretaries. He has tried to flirt with me. But I have always turned him down. I know he hates me for it. I am only here because the job pays well.

"Good morning sir "I said in my fake sweet voice.

"Look who decided to grace us with their presence" he said sarcasm laced in his voice.

Now I am getting more pissed , firstly that stranger and now I have to bear with him. Its the worst day of my life.

"I am sorry sir" I said.

"Also Miss Wilson you are five minutes late" and today is an important meeting my boss said annoyingly.

"I am sorry sir, I had a little accident in the morning that's why I was late, it won't happen again " I said.

"It better not happen again Miss Wilson," my boss said. Thank god !! He didn't fire me.

"Sir your meeting will start in 10 minutes" I said. Go get the conference room ready he said.

' Yes sir ' i said to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE Vote AND Comment 💞💞

This is my first time writing a story. Please don't give up on me. The story gets better with each chapter 🥰🥰

Follow me on insta - itsirene_99