New boss

Amelia's POV

The rest of the weekend passed by blur

The rest of the weekend passed by blur. It was really exhausting. Today is again Monday and I hate them. Who doesn't hate Monday's after all? After breakfast I got ready. I reached my building on time and was greeted by the receptionist Emily. She is really a very nice girl. Good morning Emily I said smiling at her.

Then I met Suzy my personal chatterbox. You know our CEO is selling this company to Parker's she said with an excited face.

"Suzy why are you so excited !! "I said with a frown on my face. Suzy just chuckled and said you are completely oblivious about what is happening in the world. Parker's is one of the biggest co-operation in the USA. It's one of the biggest company. They have several companies and also restaurants. I mentally face palmed me for not remembering such important information.

And also the new boss is very hot and handsome. His name is Noah Parker, a child prodigy and a famous billionaire but no playboy. He is one of the most eligible bachelors of the country. He has never been seen with a girl. He is very reserved about his private life. All girls die for him. Maybe you can have a chance with him she said winking.

"Suzy you know I am not ready and I don't even know who he is and I only know about Parker's cooperation" I said with a complete frown on my face.

"Amelia on which earth are you living, you don't know him, ohh god please kill me !! Note the sarcasm. Everyone knows about him, he is so famous especially among girls, every girl wants to be with him, but he never pays attention to any girl. Today he is visiting after lunch, so get ready babe "she said.

"Maybe he is gay "I said sarcastically.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After eating my lunch I thought of having a coffee from Starbucks, its near our office building. I got my caramel coffee, it tastes heavenly. I started walking towards my office building. Then I suddenly collided with a wall, oops its not a wall its a man.

'You again, are you following me ? ' he said emotionlessly while looking at him.

His suit was ruined again because of me. ' I am sorry again but I am not following you, why would I follow you unless you are a celebrity ' i said.

"Are you a spy, tell me how much money you have been given I will  pay you double  but leave me alone he said. No no, I am not a spy, why the hell would I spy !!! "I said with an angered face. I was right he is a jerkface blue-eyed monster.

I am happy that my coffee got spilled over your suit, you deserve it, you jerkface I snapped at him and marched toward my building leaving him standing again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All of us were gathered in the main hall to meet the new CEO. All were excited because not everyone gets this golden opportunity to work with Parker's cooperation. Our ex-boss introduced him...Guys all of you welcome Noah Parker your new CEO. Then my gaze met with the blue-eyed monster, I was shocked he is my new boss. Oh my GOD!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE Vote AND Comment 💞💞💞

Follow me on insta - itsirene_99