UM: Chap 33

Wallet

"We're going to the grocery, Mommy?" I nodded and smiled at my son as I brushed his hair with a comb.

"I want to buy chocolates, Mommy!" he exclaimed and giggled.

Napatingin sa amin si Yaya Olie at maging siya ay natatawa rin sa kakulitan ng anak ko.

I kissed his cheeks before I frowned at him and powdered his back.

"Chocolates are too sweet for you, Jacreio."

His shoulders lowered and followed my gaze.

Pinag-lapat niya ang pareho niyang mga palad.

He then pouted at me cutely.

"Please?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and pinched his nose. He shut his eyes a bit.

"Okay, fine," I gave up and Jacreio screamed a bit out of joy. "But just choose the small pack of chocolates, 'kay?" he nodded and widely smiled.

"Let's go na, Mommy! I'm excited na!" at siya na ang nag-hatak sa akin papunta sa pinto.

I turned to Yaya and smiled. "We're going to grocery lang, 'Ya."

Tumango siya. "Sige, Lily. Ano bang iluluto ko para sa tanghalian? Meron pa namang natitira rito sa fridge na pang-luto."

"Sinigang na lang po. May pang-halok pa po ba sa fridge?" tanong ko.

She nodded. "Sige. Siya't maglu-luto na ako para sa tanghalian," nakangiti niyang sambit.

I smiled. "Thanks po," sabi ko.

"Let's go na, Mommy!" kulit ni Jacreio at hinatak-hatak pa ako.

Natawa kami ni Yaya.

"Alis na kami, 'Ya," paalam ko.

"Oh siya't sige, mag-iingat kayo."

"Opo."

Binuksan ko na ang pintuan at lumabas kami.

I locked the door before we finally went inside the elevator.

And when the door closed, I pressed the ground button.

My son was just running around me.

"You're not feeling dizzy, Jacreio?" tanong ko sa kanya dahil noong bata ako ay nahihilo ako minsan kapag sumasakay ng elevator.

But of course, I'm already used to this so I'm not feeling any dizziness anymore.

He looked up to me and shook his head. "I'm not, Mommy."

The lift beeped and the door opened.

Jacreio pulled me out and a cold mini sala welcomed us on the ground floor.

"Wait lang, Jacreio."

I told him when I felt my phone vibrated inside my sling bag.

Nilabas ko ang phone ko mula roon at nakitang si Chase lamang ito.

I quickly answered it. "What is it?" tanong ko at lumabas na kami ni Jacrieo.

The guard on the entrance of the condo greeted us and I just nodded and smiled at him.

Tumigil muna ako at maging si Jacreio.

There are a restaurant on our right side and a coffee shop with dogs on the left.

I was holding Jacreio's wrist tightly, scared that he might suddenly ran off the road and got out of my hold.

"I want to see my inaanak again. Come over my condo. You even didn't come last night!"