UM: Chap 7

Model

"Kuya," I called when I found him reading a book on the sunlounger beside of the swimming pool.

Inalis niya ang salamin na suot niya bago tumingin sa akin.

"Bakit, Lily?" he asked me and closed the book he was reading. I gritted my teeth and marched towards him. His brows furrowed with what I am acting.

"I told you that I'll not talk to you when you invited Jackson inside our house again right?"

"Uh-huh. Yeah," humalukipkip ako at tinaasan siya ng kilay.

"But you invited him again last night," I told him and his brows furrowed more. Natawa ako. Look who's playing innocent here. "Kuya, don't try to deny it na. After this, I'll not talk to you anymore," then I frowned and was about to walk out when he replied.

"Wait, what? I didn't invited him last night!" napatawa ako.

"Kuya. Liars go to hell, right?"

"I swear, Lily. I didn't even saw him last night! I just stayed inside my room after I left you when you want to be alone last night."

"So are you saying na I'm just creating things like that? Like I'm just delusional?" Kuya Liam shook his hands in front of me.

"No, no. I'm not saying that. It's just that, I really don't know how Jackson get in here and inside your room. Did he do something wrong or bad to you?" he worriedly asked but I ignored it.

"Edi sino ang nagpapasok sa kanya sa loob ng kwarto ko? A ghost?"

He shut his eyes and held his head like he's getting stressed out. I'm getting stressed out na rin! The hell.

"Or did he just sneak inside my room?" I concluded all of a sudden. My brother looked up at me.

"Jackson won't do that. He didn't know acts like that, Lily. He won't do that," he defended Jacks.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh. Whatever, Kuya. Basta, I won't talk to you anymore. Never and ever. Period. Padlock. Throw the key," then I flipped my hair and turned my back against him before going back to my room.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

"Bored in the house. Yeah, I'm in the house bored. Bored in the house. Yeah, I'm in the house bored. Bored in the house. Yeah, I'm in the house bored. Now, bored in the house. Yeah, I'm in the house bored," I already repeated that over and over again.

What can I do today?

My mom's at work and I shouldn't talk to my brother. Should I just go out with my friends? Or call and text them?

I took out my phone out of my drawer beside my bed and called the girls.

But they all just cancelled the call! The hell.

My phone suddenly beeped.

Kail: Busy. With my boyfriend :)

Rian: Practicing piano at the moment.

Deity: Sleeping..

Sleeping?! Pero nakapag-reply? Ugh. Kaines.

I stood up out of my bed and looked up at the clock.

"Maybe I should just swim on the pool?" I nodded at myself before running towards my walk-in closet and search for some bikini I'd love to wear this time.

I just covered myself with a robe as I walked down the stairs and to the pool. I saw Yaya Olie sweeping on the side and I greeted her.

"Hello, Yaya Olie," she smiled at me.