UM: Epilogue

First of all, I just want to say thank you to all the readers, may they be silent or not, who waited and finally reached this chapter. Especially to my friends who supported and waited for my updates on every chapter of my stories. I really love you guys!

I hope all of you will be satisfied and happy with this novel's epilogue.

The day

"Oh! Oh! Dahan-dahan naman, Jackson!" natatawang sabi ni Hulio na medyo lasing na rin.

I groaned and held my head. "Fuck... my head hurts," I mumbled and shut my eyes closed for a moment.

"Thanks for driving me here. Ingat," I said. I was about to go inside the hotel, but he threw a box of my cigarettes at me.

I checked the insides of it and my brows furrowed when two of the sticks I have were missing.

"Kulang ng dalawa, Hulio!" angal ko pero tumawa lang siya at ipinakita sa akin ang dalawang stick ng sigarilyo na nasa magkabilang tainga nito.

"Akin na lang! Get inside the hotel, Jackson. I'm already dizzy right now. Magda-drive pa ako pauwi!" aniya. Tumango ako at pumikit saglit dahil talagang dumo-doble na ang paningin ko sa dami ng alak na nainom ko ngayong gabi.

"Sige! Layas na!" I yelled at him before heading inside the hotel.

"Here po, Sir," saad ng receptionist at inabot sa akin ang card ko.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and giggled. I smirked and immediately looked at her chest but.. nah, even if I'm drunk, I can still see that she's not that gifted. I sighed and just leave her there.

Akmang lalakad na ako pero nagulat ako nang pag-lingon ko ay may bumunggo sa akin. My card fell down and so was hers. I held my head because it started spinning again. I groaned inwardly. Mas lalo lang akong nahilo!

"Oh! I'm.. I'm sorry!"

A girl bent over in front of me and grabbed her card. I looked at her flushed face, she's drunk too?
The girl apologized to me before she turned around and walked towards the elevator.

I just shook my head and also grabbed my card on the floor. I went inside the lift and rested my head to calm myself. When I reached my floor, I stepped out of the lift and stand still for a minute. I feel like I'm going to collapse anytime by now.

I sighed and massaged my head as I stopped in front of my room and took a long breath. Nahilo ako bigla kaya napahawak ako sa door knob pero kamuntikan na akong bumagsak sa sahig nang biglang bumaba ang door knob at bumukas ang pintuan!

"What the hell?! Nasa bulsa ko pa lang card ko pero bumukas agad? Minu-multo na ba ako?" bulong ko at agad na pumasok sa room at isinara iyon.

I noticed that the lights were turned on when I entered the room.

"Did I turn on the lights? Hindi ko na matandaan," bulong ko at hinilamos ang mga palad sa mukha.

Pumasok ako sa banyo para maghilamos at mahimasmasan ang sarili pero agad naman akong napaurong nang makaamoy ng suka.

"What the hell? Ang baho!" I yelled.

Hindi na lang ako tumuloy sa banyo at isinara iyon. Hindi pa ba ito nalilinis ng hotel maintenance? Inis akong naghubad ng pang-itaas at ng pantalon ko. Pero napakurap-kurap ako nang makaramdam ng kalamigan. I searched for the room's air-conditioner and saw that it was already turned on too.

"Damn it," ibinato ko na lang sa tabi ang mga damit ko at dumiretso na ng kama.

"What the fuck," I cursed out when I saw hairs on the pillow beside me.