Jason and Dick

 "Bruce, what do you mean he/SHES on her way?" Dick asked

"Bruce, what do you mean he/SHES on her way?" Dick asked. He ran his hand from his forehead to his hair to cover his mouth. Gif

"Y/n?" Jason asked. Dick nodded. A few minutes later, the elevator opened.

"Oh BIRDIES!" A voice rang. Jason stood like a deer in head lights.

Within five minutes, the whole team was suited up and ready to fight the "intruder." But all they found was Jason, Dick, and you having tea  at the table.

"Uh... Dick? Who is that?" Rachel asked. Dick sighed.

"I'm their big sister/brother Y/n!" You cheered.

Hank sighed. "Dammit Dick! You let her in?!"

"Dick we talked about this!" Dawn said in return. You whimpered.

"Look... I know there's a lot of bad blood-"

"YOU SELPT WITH GARTH AND HANK WHILE THEY WERE SEEING ME AND DONNA!" Dawn yelled. If you like girls, then it was the other way around. Hank shouted it and such. If you like both, then take your pick.

"And I'm sorry! I told you, I didn't mean to..."

"You also were pretty close to Jericho!" Everyone stopped.

"Don't invoke his name," your clenched fists told them everything. While everyone else had just been a hookup, you and Jericho actually hit it off. You and him were the same age, so it worked out. But when it happened... you left the team. Dropped off the face of the Earth.

You got up and stomped to your old room, everything was exactly where you left it. Perfect.