Dick🔵 part one

You and Dick were taking Gar, Rachel, Jason, and Rose on a road trip

You and Dick were taking Gar, Rachel, Jason, and Rose on a road trip. The kids were already in the car, but you and Dick weren't quite ready to leave.

"So... you ready to go get in the car with four teenagers?" You asked, putting your arms around his neck.

"I could do with one more kiss..." he wrapped his arm around your waist and cupped your face in his other hand.

He leaned in and kissed you passionately, his arm around your waist bringing you closer. His hand got dangerously low before there were bangs on the window.

It was Jason, tapping his wrist as if there were a watch there. Rachel and Gar were making gagging noises at each other, and Rose was looking at you with disapproval.

You stuck out your tongue and flipped them off, walking around to your side of the van and getting in. You heard Rachel and Gar talking and listened in.

"Oh Dick" she said in a high voice "you ready to leave this place behind and go make out under the stars?" Her voice got slightly higher every few words.

"Any day Y/n" Gar said in a deep voice.

"Hey, at least I'm not a furry" Dick looked at him in the rear view mirror.