Jason⚫️

"You're useless

"You're useless. No one wants you here. CAN'T YOU SEE YOURE JUST IN THE WAY?!" Jason screamed at you.

A hand over your mouth stifled your gasp, Rachel and Gar took it upon themselves to pull you out of the room.

"I'm not done with yo-" Dick stepped in front of Jason as he chased after you, throwing him to the ground.

"Don't talk to Y/n like that. He/she was only trying to help" Dick growled.

"He/She-"

"SAVED YOUR SORRY BUTT!" Donna yelled.

Hank and Dawn looked at each other, trying to decide whether or not to go after you. Dawn placed her hand on Hank's shoulder and left the room in search of you, Gar, and Rachel.

"Y/n is the only reason you're even alive right now, Jason" Hank spoke "if it weren't for her, Ra's would have killed you!" Hank was getting angrier by the moment.

Everything finally set in, and Jason began to cry. Dick laid down next to him, Donna laying down on his other side. He curled into Donna and sobbed harder.

"I- Y/n!" He sobbed.

"I did- I didn't want he-her to get h-hurt!" He yelled "he coul- he could have killed her! I don't wanna lo-lose her!" He cried harder.

"Jason... has a crush on Y/n?" Donna looked at Hank, then Dick. Jason nodded his head.

You saw the whole thing from outside the room. You ran in and slid behind him, throwing your arms around his middle. You sobbed into his shoulder