Jason⚫️ part two

It's been three months since I saw Jason and Rose together

It's been three months since I saw Jason and Rose together. Over the course of those months, I had gotten very close with Gar. He's been my confidant through all of this.

"N/n, you have to sit down and talk with Jason," he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Gar... I don't know if I can."

He sat down on my bed and sighed. "Look, Jason... he made a mistake-"

"And he's paying for it," I shrugged, not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Will you just-!" He reached for my phone, but at the same time I jerked it back. He fell on top of me and our lips...

He didn't move. I didn't move. I let my eyes slowly drift closed and wrap my arms around his neck. I felt him climb on top of me, his hands wandering up and down my body.

My door flew open "Y/n-" Jason stopped. His eyes widened.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I could see his heart break.

"I Uh... I think I'm kissing her...?" Gar looked from me to Jason quickly, his eyes widening too. I began squirming, trying to lightly push him up. When he finally got up, I motioned first Jason to come in.

"Gar... I think-"

"I'll go," I nodded. Jason came in as Gar went out.

"So now you're locking lips with Gar?" He asked as soon as the door closed.

"You started it by groping and kissing Rose!" By now, I had gotten up off of my bed. I pointed my finger right between his pecs.

"That was a mistake!"

"Yeah one that you apparently made many times!" I walked to the other side of the room, standing by my window.

"Look. If you didn't love me- why didn't you tel me?!" I roared.

"I did- I do love you! I- I just want you back. I never meant to hurt you..." gif

"Yeah? Well you did. You were kissing someone else, Jason. You were skipping date night on almost a weekly basis. And when you didn't? You refused to hold me. You refused to kiss me!" I took a breath and looked him in the eye. I stride across the room and got close enough to feel his breath.

"But you know who was there?" I asked in a low voice. "Gar. He was there almost every time you weren't. We sat real close. He'd wrap his arm around me. I let him do things I shouldn't have. But guess what? I don't care. I don't regret it. Just like I know you don't regret kissing Rose!" I yelled. I could see him getting angrier as soon as I said Gar's name.

"You know what? Rose is WAY better than you! She never whines at me for kisses, or cuddles, or anything! We talk like normal people! She doesn't tickle me when we watch a movie!" Jason yelled, he took a step closer.

"Oh and she's way prettier- have you seen her? Now she actually gets me going-"

"Guess what?! Gar is way better than you. At everything..." I leaned in "everything," I whispered in his ear.

"He's stronger than you."

"She doesn't whine."

"He's hotter than you."

"She gives better head."

"Gar listens."

"Rose actually smells good."

"That's cause I gave her that perfume for Christmas. Gar doesn't complain."

"She doesn't wake up from nightmares in the middle of the night and cry!"

"Gar doesn't get mad at me when I wake up from my nightmares! HE GETS ME A WARM CUP OF MILK WND CUDDLES ME TILL I FALL ASLEEP!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HURTING ROSE IN TRAINING!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU NAG!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MOVIES I DON'T LIKE!"

"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!"

We were silent for a minute, panting and seething with rage. "Get our of my bedroom. I never want to see you again."

Part 3?