Jason and Gar (actual imagine)

I'm waiting for season 3 to finish for gif imagines. But until then, I might post some actual, full length imagines.

Pairing: Jason x reader x Gar

summary: cuddles after missions make us all feel better...

———

The missions were rough, but what was even worse was after. The adrenaline slowly wearing off, the horrors we saw, it was hard being a Titan. Some days, i never wanted to get out of bed, it was just easier to let the bed consume me.

The bed was cold without them. Jason was off cooking down in the training room, and Gar was playing video games with Connor. We all had our ways of cooling down, mine was to simply play on my phone or stare at the wall.

After a mission, sometimes I would have trouble sleeping. Sometimes I wouldn't. I considered it weird, how after a brutal mission I might need to wander a Walmart. Sometimes I just needed to get the rest of my energy out, but others, I needed to lay down and just relax.

Maybe it isn't that odd, I couldn't know anyway. Being born with powers cut off any hope of anything less than odd.

I heard my bedroom door open, and there stood Gar. "Hi..." he looked at the floor.

"Hey, what's up?" I put my phone down. He looked up for a moment, then let his eyes wander my room. "Uh- just missed you guys is all. Where's Jay?"

"He's in the training room. Do you want to lay down?" I scooted to the middle of the bed. He smiled sadly and approached the bed, sinking down behind me and slithering his arms over my waist.

I felt his head on my back, nuzzling slightly. I laughed and stroked his arm, trying to decide if I should text Jason to come cuddle with us.

Just as I was going to pick up my phone, my door opened. "Cuddle party without me? Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend?" Jason joked.

Gar smiled against my t-shirt, "In case you'd forgotten, Jason, me and you left Y/n out of-"

"That's enough, Gar," I laughed. Jason smiled and crawled into my bed. He laid in front of me, reaching to hold my hand. Gar grabbed it first, and Jason reached his other hand to me.

"Do you wanna come over here, baby? We'd love to hold you," I let go of his hand to mess with his hair. He nodded and scooted closer, slipping his arm Gar was holding over the both of us.

I pressed a kiss to his forehead, and he in return kissed my chin. Gar whined behind me, and I felt him pull away.

"I'm sorry, did you want a kiss too?" I asked sarcastically. I turned and saw his puckered lips. "I'm not sure, Jason, do you think he deserves a kiss on the lips?"

"Hm, I don't know. Gar, do you?"

"Yes, I absolutely do, now kiss me," he leaned in and kissed me. I laughed and kissed back. He pulled back after a second and gave Jason a kiss.

After a moment, they pulled off and rubbed noses. I smiled and turned back on my other side as they were still over me.

"Cuddles," I demanded, pulling on their shirts. This must have reminded Jason he was still in sweaty workout clothes, because he got off the bed to throw off his shirt and change shorts.

Gar threw off his shirt too, and placed himself right against my back again. I threw a leg behind me over his.

Jason laid back down and resumed his position. I ran my hand over his bare back as he hummed a tune I was sure I'd heard before.

"...Jason, are you humming the Muppets song?"