Gar🟢

You and Gar had been dating for a while, and he had finally decided it was time to take you to see his old team

You and Gar had been dating for a while, and he had finally decided it was time to take you to see his old team. For dinner that is.

And that's where you are now, sitting at the table, with his old team. That hates outsiders. What could go wrong?

Everything. Everything could go wrong.

First,  your food was cold. Then, you "tripped." And now, the Chief was saying stuff about you and Gar.

"You can't date him/her. He's/she's normal. You're a tiger!" He slammed his hands on the table.

"I can date whoever I want. You're not my dad-"

"I created you! I gave you these powers! I-" I stood up.

"You think it's right to tell Gar who he can and can't date?!" you slammed your hands down on the table "I may not have powers, but I guarantee, if someone were to break into a house with only you and me in it, I would be the only survivor. You don't tell Gar what to do, and if I ever, ever, hear you talk to Gar like that again, I will personally ground your gross old man head into the pavement!" You finished.

Gar looked at you with a surprised smile, as did the one wrapped in bandages. Lord knows you were too angry to remember names.

"Sweetheart, I'm leaving. You can stay if you want, I'm sure Kory or Donna would be more than happy to pick me up," You smiled at him and pecked his cheek "I'll see you back at the tower, Love."

"Oh, one more thing. Thank you to the rest of you for being civil and not behaving like legitimate children," You turned and left.

You stopped outside the door when you heard quiet voices. Then a loud one. "Yep! That's my girl/guy! Hey babe, wait up!" Gar yelled.

You smiled and bit the inside of your cheek when you felt a hand take yours. Then smiled even wider when Gar places a kiss on your cheek.