Rachel🟣

This ones different, a dimensional rift opened up and you and the Titans spilled into this world. You guys've been laying low, and Raven discovered fan fiction. Also, when it says Y/n when you talk, it's not an x reader. It's your name, I'll put it in bold so you can distinguish the two.

 "Babe! Babe come here!" I shouted

"Babe! Babe come here!" I shouted. Rachel came walking in. "What's up?" She sat down on my lap.

"Look at this!" I laughed, pointing to the computer screen. "Fan fiction? Baby-"

"No! Dude look! It's us fan fiction!" I laughed.

"No way... what's a Gif Imagine?" She asked.

"It's a short imagine with a gif. It's like a video with no sound, it's really short too," I laughed "do you wanna read some?" She nodded, leaning back slightly.

"Okay-" I cleared my throat "'Princess,' Y/n said-"

"You do call me princess often," Rachel laughed. I shushed her gently and put my head on her shoulder.

"Rachel made her way toward Y/n, and wrapped her arms around her neck' oh my- they know you're a bottom!" I laughed.

"I am NOT the bottom here!" Rachel laughed. I smirked, and I knew she could see it in the reflection of the screen.

"Princess... remind me... which one is if is sitting on the other's lap? Which one of us is stroking my fingers? Which one of us has their arms wrapped around the other's waist?"

"Oh shush..." I laughed. We read more, we read Titans imagines books and gif imagine books.

"EW PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING ME AND DICK?!" She screamed. I growled slightly and tightened my arms around her. Her hand moved the mouse down.

"Hey... this one is by Glitching_Figured, ve had the Batmom imagines book and the meet the Batfamily book!" Rachel said.

"Yeah... the ones that exclude me..." I grumbled. She laughed and clicked on it.

"Holy- theres twenty seven chapters!" She smiled. She clicked on it, and the first chapter opened up. "It's for me!" She smiled. I laughed.

"Wow... this is a horrible imagine. Maybe they get better?"