Jason ⚫️ (female)

Kind of nsfw...

 "So this is where you've been!" Jason threw the doors open

"So this is where you've been!" Jason threw the doors open. I smiled and put down my staff.

"Hey Jay!" I wiped my hands on my towel.

"Hey Princess," he walked over and embraced me "you having fun?"

"Yeah... but you're more fun." I nuzzled into his neck. He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Am I?" His hand moved to my face, cupping my jaw. He moved my face in front of him.

I laughed and pressed my lips to his, my arms circling his neck. One hand moved down to my waist, grabbing my hip and bringing me closer.

He gently squeezed it, and giggled into our kiss. He broke away slightly "you're so cute, baby."

I whined and kissed him again, his thumb started to stroke my hip. I started to lightly play with his hair, giving an experimental tug. He groaned.

"Hey Y/n, lunch- why. Just why?" We broke apart, seeing Gar covering his eyes at the door as Kory laughed behind him. I wiped the saliva from my chin, his or mine; I have no idea, and smiled.

"Oh... hey guys... uh... what's up?"

"Well, we were going to tell you that lunch is ready, but I think you'd rather eat other." Kory could barely contain her laughter.

I covered my face and groaned.