19. His Banana Ice-Cream

BRANDON'S POV

"Ahh!" I croaked out and closed my eyes

"Ahh!" I croaked out and closed my eyes. The cool liquid dripped on my sensitive skin and sent shivers down my spine. Hot and cold intermixed together and goosebumps rose over my skin. It was a struggle to muffle my groans but I bit my lips and held it in.

I sat on the edge of the bed and breathed heavily as the wet sounds magnified inside the room. Curious, I opened one of my eyes. The room was dimly lit. It was still afternoon but the curtains were drawn on the windows and only a bedside-lamp was turned on. In the hazy setting, it was hard to see what was happening. But I saw Tyler's vivid red hair as she kneeled in front of me.

She didn't pay attention to me as she rubbed her warm fingers over my skin.

The onslaught of sensations was too much and I wriggled out of her grip. "Don't move!" Tyler hissed and held me tighter.

Her nails accidentally grazed my feverish skin. I curled my hands into fists as blood rushed to my face. Tyler didn't loosen her grip. I swallowed and whispered, "Can't you do it gently?"

"Gently?" Tyler scoffed. With a wicked glint in her eyes, she wiggled her fingers in front of my face. The gesture made me lean back, and involuntarily, my arms dropped to the bed to stop me from falling. Tyler shook her head at me and then proceeded to scratch her fingernails on my skin deliberately. I swallowed as her fingernails scraped my skin and pangs of pain shot through me. She noticed my disturbed expression and tilted her head. A sinister smile graced her lips and she leaned in closer to me. Her hot breath fell on my face as she whispered, "You want me to be gentle? What should I do? Blow on it?"

"That'll be nice--" I started to say but Tyler chuckled.

She inched an eyebrow up and looked at me dead in the eye. "Do you think you deserve it?"

There was no answer to her question. Whether I agreed or disagreed...I was bound to fall into the pit of doom if I uttered a word. And being a self-saving man, I sealed my lips and shut my eyes.

I could vividly imagine the expression on her face. The evil grin and those thirsty eyes...only heaven could help me now.

Once again, her nail touched me. It hovered over my skin as she traced my contours. I felt its trajectory as it traveled further up to the sensitive spot. I swallowed as it inched nearer. Then, unexpectedly, the finger disappeared. I frowned but it quickly turned into a pained expression as Tyler pinched me.

Ouch! My body shivered at the unexpected needle-like pain.

"Shouldn't you beg me?" Her voice was a throaty whisper now.

"P-please..." I croaked out.

"Louder."

"Please!"

"Good," Tyler said.

I peeled one eye open and looked at Tyler. She dusted off her hands and admired her handiwork. I followed her gaze to my arm. The purple and blue bruised up skin was wrapped up with crepe bandage. The tight knot on the arm still pinched me but it was loosening up by the second. I could feel the stinging of the muscle pain-relief ointment Tyler so generously applied. She made no secret to the fact that she was angry while she did the first-aid. Still, I mustered up a small smile and said, "Thanks."