Start of the Akatsuki

"We have that mission to Suna later today." Sasuke said, and Naruto hummed looking up at Sasuke, he didn't know how, but he managed to snag him a pretty understanding boyfriend, a boyfriend that would protect him and even kill for him.

"I love you." Naruto said and Sasuke never heard Naruto be so open about what he was feeling, Naruto smiled and kissed Sasuke on his cheek and kept his hand over his cheek to rub it softly.

"Don't look so shocked." Naruto said with a chuckle, sighing when Sasuke tightened his hold on Naruto, humming into his hair.

"I love you too. A little shocked my feelings are reciprocated. I really have always loved you." Naruto blushed and scoffed.

"Eww my Uchiha is emotionally functional. It's gross." Naruto said chuckling, jumping a little when he felt Sasuke pinch his side.

"Because I fell in love with sunshine." Naruto smiled and continued snuggling into Sasuke.

"Thanks for loving me." Naruto said softly, and Sasuke sighed.

"Hn." Sasuke felt himself getting tired, and Naruto was nowhere near tired.

"Go to sleep, I'll be fine." Naruto said and Sasuke placed his head on Naruto's chest and doze off. Naruto held him and continued looking at the ceiling thinking.

The extermination of the Akatsuki was everybody's priority. It made Naruto worry sometimes that he would be taken away, he could sense that Sasuke was nervous.

However, after this nap they would head to Suna. Save Gaara, because he needed to be saved. Naruto had been loved in this life, Gaara hasn't and that's was his number one priority.

He ended up dozing a little, but was soon woken up by Itachi opening the door, walking over to wake them up. Naruto got up easily but Sasuke groaned, wanting roll back over but Sakura yelled and made Sasuke grumble.

"Naruto isn't loud, why are you?" Sasuke said and Naruto hummed.

"We'll be done in five minutes." Naruto spoke softly and Itachi and Sakura left leaving the couple to change and dress, Sasuke sighed and spoke.

"I know you must care for him. Like a brother hopefully." Sasuke started and Naruto wondered what he meant when he turned to look at Sasukes Silhouette.

"Don't do anything like throw your life away for him and don't tell me that isn't what you were thinking." Naruto was quiet because he was thinking it, but he didn't want to tell Sasuke, however it seemed Sasuke already knew.

"If he doesn't want to see the joy of the world then that's on him. You don't have to kill yourself to make him like you. You have me and everybody in this leaf village." Naruto walked out to Sasuke with a smile and wrapped his arms around him.

"Sure, don't be upset." Naruto said while Sasuke looked down at him.

"Hn." Sasuke quickly kissed Naruto and they left the house, trailing Itachi and Sakura.

Suna was panicking. Their Kazekage had been taking by an unknown assailant, and for that assailant to take their Kazekage could only mean one thing.

"I NEED TO SAVE MY BROTHER!" Kankuro yelled, him being surrounded by the elders and his sister. He knew he should've pushed Gaara to sign that treaty with Konoha. They were only looking out for them. He hadn't known why he was so damn stubborn.

"You will, and I'll be accompanying you." Chiyo told everybody and everybody nodded. They both had left the village with Kankuro ready to beat some
Sense into his brother.

As team seven was coming upon Suna, Naruto had stopped on a tree, him and Kurama in unison sensed it. Their brothers chakra being led away from the sand village and the only thing Naruto said was Gaara.

"Gaara." Naruto said it loud enough to where everybody heard him. He took off quickly, yet his teammates matched his pace as he ran after the two members in the Akatsuki.

However sadly for Naruto they were about three days away, which is all the Akatsuki needed. When the Akatsuki stumbled back into the base the said it needed to be done quickly, that they were being chased.

They didn't think they were being chased by the nine tailed Jinchuriki until two days in the door was broken open, Shukaku almost freed completely from the seal, Naruto's eyes darted to Gaara's. Him completely unconscious.

"GAARA." Naruto walked over to Gaara. The Akatsuki wasn't there, they were in spirit form and seemed to evaporate away when their base had been broken into. Naruto looked over the seal and hummed.

Him and Kurama could see that Gaara's breathing was deep and shallow, and the wondered if they should just unseal Shukaku and Save Gaara or try to repair the seal.

"Fuck! Gaara." Naruto's eyed filtered to the door and he looked to Sasuke.

"Two members of the Akatsuki. Think you and Itachi can handle them?" Sasuke nodded, and Sakura walked over to help Naruto with Gaara.

Naruto and Kurama had came up with a answer.

Unseal Shukaku and save Gaara.

So Naruto got to finishing unsealing Shukaku. As he did he bonded the chaotic demon with his Uzumaki chains, while he had Sakura place a healing hand over Gaara's heart as Naruto pumped demonic chakra within him to keep him alive.

Naruto was crying a little, something Sakura noticed but didn't comment on. She knew Naruto was an extremely feeling person. She knew that she loved Gaara, even if Gaara didn't love him.

Gaara was his brother, their demons were brothers, what type of person would Naruto be if he didn't save his family?

"I just want him to experience everything I have. To love like I have. To find somebody to stick by him, like I have." Naruto said and Sakura smiled, she could feel Gaara slowly waking up.

"I'm sure he'll find that, thanks to you." Naruto wiped his tears and watched as teal eyes blinked and opened, Naruto gave a smile before he leaned down and head butted Gaara. Sakura gasped and placed a hand on her mouth to stop from laughing.

Gaara groaned and held his head while Naruto started ranting.

"Fuck! I don't care if you are stubborn! Motherfucker you think I'm going to just let you die??? You are my brother you need to get that through your head GAARA! You can't leave me! I'll be by your side until I die!" Gaara looked to the blue eyed teen who has saved his life twice now, and he closed his eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"Thank you, for saving me." Naruto looked down and sighed.

"I'd do it again Gaara. Now get some rest." Gaara had managed to fall back asleep and now the question remains.

What do they do with Shukaku.

Though Itachi and Sasuke came back in with blood on their clothes, and two more people behind them. Naruto and Sakura stepped away from Gaara and watched as the two people ran to him. Naruto let Shukaku go who only shrunk and ran to sit on Gaara's chest which seemed to answer everybody's question.

Shukaku will stay with Gaara.

~

Bop Bop