Happy Birthday Blue Eyes

Naruto wasn't one to sleep in, but he did today. Yet he was awakened when he felt somebody jump on his bed and declare loudly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Naruto opened his eyes and saw his best friend, Sakura had decided to cut her hair, a decision that was a great one because she looked stunning.

Sakura, and Sasuke were already fifteen. Naruto is the youngest is out of the graduation class, be he wasn't worried. He sat up calmly and smiled.

"Good morning, thank you Sakura." Sakura smiled and sat next to him.

"How did you get Sasuke to throw you a birthday party? And at his home at that?" Naruto hummed.

"I didn't even know my party was at the Uchiha home. Was that supposed to be a secret?" Sakura sat there for a minute before she shrugged and stood.

"So, todays the day to admit your feeling. You're fifteen finally, and you and Sasuke have done everything but kiss." Naruto rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom, Sakura followed and sat on the toilet as she continued to speak.

"Me and Itachi started dating when I turned fifteen. He's so sweet to me, I want that for you." Sakura said honestly, and Naruto hummed as he washed the grime out of his hair.

"I'm sure me and Sasuke will figure something out. I still have to tell my family I like Sasuke. Only Shikamaru knows." Naruto said grabbing and towel and walking out of the shower. He walked to the mirror and started brushing his teeth.

"Oh yeah, how do you think they are going to take it." Naruto gargled and spit out the toothpaste.

"They have no choice but to take it well. We've just started talking to after their blatant disrespect to me and the way I choose to dress a month ago. Any more pain and I'll drop them like a bad habit." Naruto said drying his hair, Sakura was filing her nails, agreeing with a shake of the head while Naruto decided to curl his hair.

Throwing some curlers in his straight blonde and black hair he hummed when he heard Kurama wish him a happy birthday.

"Thank you Kura."

"Enjoy your gift, I'll do it later on tonight."

"Sure."

Naruto headed to his room with Sakura following, throwing on underwear he searched for the perfect outfit before him and Sakura agreed on a tight red shirt that exposed his belly button and was sleeveless.

He put on blue jeans, that were bleached washed, with some beads around his belt loop, and black sneakers. Taking the curls out of his hair he went to his body mirror and Sakura smiled.

"Cute, Sasuke is going to drool." Naruto smiled and headed downstairs, Shikamaru stood with his hands in his pockets.

"It's about time troublesome blonde. Happy birthday." Shikamaru gave his brother a gift, Naruto opened it, and it was a cute robe with the Uzumaki symbol on it, and a book on the history of the Uzumaki clan.

Naruto wanted to know his mothers heritage.

"Thank you Shikamaru." Minato and Shikaku came out the kitchen with their own gift, it was a bunch of ninja tools and new ninja attire.

"Thank you, Dad. Father." Naruto smiled and Minato hummed.

"Ready to go?" Naruto nodded but spoke.

"I'm in love with Sasuke Uchiha." Sakura and Shikamaru watched as Minato and Shikaku looked at Naruto. Naruto placed the presents down and looked at his parents.

"He's sweet to me, and he makes me smile. He calls me blue eyes, and he makes me happy." Naruto said with the same energy, and Minato softened.

"Of course, but we still have to ask him the mandatory questions." Shikaku scoffed.

"Maybe even threaten him." Naruto chuckled as they walked to the Uchiha home.

"Now we know why he offered to have the party at his home." Shikamaru said and Naruto smiled happily.

When they knocked they were let in by Mikoto who grabbed Naruto and hugged him tightly.

"You're fifteen, happy legal birthday." Naruto smiled.

"Thank you Miko-san." They were all let in, but Sakura walked to Itachi who was sitting and talking with Kakashi. Choji and Ino waved Shikamaru. Shikamaru then ruffled Naruto's hair and walked to his teammates.

Team eight was huddled on the couch unaware of what to do, while Minato and Shikaku walked over to Fugaku.
The sannin started a drinking game and all Naruto did was look for Sasuke.

"Hey, Happy Birthday Blue Eyes." Naruto turned around and saw Sasuke holding a small present.

"Thank you Sasuke. What is this?" Naruto asked and Sasuke ushered Naruto to open it and when he did, he small a small charm bracelet, with an engraved sentence on the bracelet.

'Will you be my boyfriend, and eventual wife?" Naruto saw the charm of a sun and the moon, a fox and a snake, a blonde haired male and a black haired male.

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend, and to think you waited until I was fifteen." Sasuke chuckled and wrapped his arms around Naruto.

"Because I want to do things to you, that I couldn't do when you were fourteen." Naruto chuckled a little and shoved Sasuke who only smiled down at him.

"You are so annoying. Can you put my bracelet on?" Sasuke nodded and fixed Naruto's bracelet. Naruto and Sasuke found a corner and continued to talk all night. They touched occasionally, and Naruto's laughter sometimes brought looks to them, but everybody who looked at the duo could tell they liked one another.

A lot.

"Sasuke. A word." Naruto looked to see his fathers and Shikamaru, Naruto rolled his eyes and kissed Sasuke on the cheek.

"I'll be by my granny." Naruto walked over to the already drunk sannin who only pushed alcohol to the child to get him to drink a little.

"We can tell you make Naruto happy." Shikamaru said.

"However, That is our baby, our joy." Minato said and Shikaku finished.

"Do not upset him. I would hate to see you go missing" Sasuke stood there and bowed.

"I love Naruto, and my intentions is to marry him and have a family. I don't want to see him cry, angry or upset. If there isn't a smile gracing that face, a emotion of pure happiness I will do everything in my power to put one there." Sasuke said and that relaxed the men, tremendously and suddenly there was that bright laughter.

"You can carry them. Can you carry me too?" Naruto asked as he watched Jiraiya carrying Tsunade and Orochimaru. It was unstable and it looked as they were about to fall at any moment.

Shikaku quickly shot out his shadows to make sure no drunk sannin fell.

"Come on, you totally killed the fun!" Naruto proclaimed and Sasuke hummed.

"Property damage in your newly boyfriends home isn't fun, You are destructive fox." Naruto found his way back to Sasuke and spoke.

"I just like a good time." Sasuke smiled and kissed Naruto on his forehead, and spoke.

"Happy birthday, you Lunatic."

"Thank you Sasuke."

*

And we have finally sailed! What's in store for this couple? Honestly I'm not even sure at this point.
😭😂