Team Seven Dynamic.

"Sasuke, Sensei wake up!"

"Don't make us come upstairs!"

Naruto and Sakura had often done this. They always went to met their sensei but their sensei and Sasuke always overslept. So they just came into the Uchiha home, guns blazing, ignoring Mikoto who was making breakfast and Fugaku who grumbled about loud children coming into his home.

"Fu-san, you mind helping me a little in Taijutsu. Sensei said you are really good." Sakura said sitting next to Fugaku. Fugaku sighed and folded the paper.

"You know, for a civilian you are pretty ambitious. Training under a Uchiha, and then asking another for more help." Sakura nodded, and Fugaku hummed.

"When is your training session at the Uchiha training ground?" Sakura smiled happily.

"This weekend. Saturday and Sunday at eight am!" She proclaimed and Fugaku nodded , while Sakura continued to talk to him about her affinity.

It was strangely water, and she hadn't found anybody with an affinity for water besides Naruto and that was his weakest affinity, only able to do c-ranks and lower with it.

"SASUKE, SENSEI YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES OR IM COMING UP THERE!" Naruto screamed from the kitchen and Sasuke came downstairs, pout on his face as he looked to see Sakura and his father having a very detailed conversation seeing as he put the newspaper down.

While Naruto was making breakfast with Mikoto, laughing as she told him stories of his mom. He's always dreamed about meeting his mom, however he knows his dad wasn't good to his mom, and he could understand why, but it was also wrong.

"Morning Sasuke. Where's sensei?" Naruto said and not a second later coming down the stairs angrily was their sensei who only sat at the table wondering why he was gifted last minute mind you with a team so damn cohesive that they were close to actually putting a scar on his face.

"Ah morning sensei! You look chipper this morning." Sakura called from the couch, as the males eyes opened reveling the Sharigan and Sakura stuck her tongue out.

"Scary." She has gotten use to the Uchiha's, she was at first frightened of them, but Naruto helped her through that phase, and now she was comfortable around them, and even liked being here.

"Why are the Uchiha's sons so upset. It's nearly ten o'clock and we were supposed to meet at nine." Naruto set the food on the table as a wave of chakra covered Sasuke and Itachi.

"You must've forgot, I hate tardiness." Naruto whispered in between the boys who shivered, and Itachi willed his Sharigan away.

"Time to eat!" Naruto declared happily, as he sat next to Sasuke and Sakura sat next to Itachi.

( A.N; This will be ItaSaku, no ItaSaku slander will be tolerated. Jk it will but just know she ain't useless in my ff. She going to put some work in!!!)

Sasuke and Itachi ate breakfast quietly, but Sakura and Naruto talked as if their lives depended on it, while Mikot and Fugaku looked at the kids.

"So, feel free to correct us." Fugaku started, watching as the four of them looked to him and Mikoto.

"But are you two dating?" Mikoto pointed at Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke and Itachi has been wondering that too, they were close, and adapted a lot of similar mannerisms but that's only because they both were submissive, and quite frankly best friends.

Sakura places a hand over her mouth and didn't want to outright laugh at the table but that didn't stop Naruto from being hunched over and laughing loudly.

Kurama was even laughing within him.

"Oh Kami, that was so funny." Naruto said wiping a stray tear.

"We aren't dating, I'm in to men and so is Naruto." Sakura said removing her hand from her mouth as Naruto slid his chair back in, and calmed his breathing.

"We are best friends. That's all." Naruto said and the Uchiha's nodded.

"Oh are we not going to ask the boys if they are dating?" Sakura asked which earned two pairs of Sharigans staring at her and Naruto once again started laughing loudly, even Mikoto spared a chuckle and Fugaku smiled.

"You both are never invited over again." Sasuke grumbled as they walked up the stairs to the tower.

"Oh I'm sad, and Fu-san was going to help with my Taijutsu." Sakura frowned and Naruto chuckled.

"Cheer up Sasuke, no need to look so depressed." Naruto said patting his head, and Itachi grumbled.

"You both aren't allowed. Train at the Nara compound." Sakura turned around and stuck her tongue out.

"See you this weekend Sensei, I finally get that man to spar with me and your bruised Ego isn't going to stop me." She said as the opened the door and Naruto against his better judgement laughed and Sasuke frowned deeper.

"You aren't helping me as much as you think you are!" Sasuke said folding his arms and Naruto gasped.

"Uh oh, My Sasuke it broke. Shall I turn you in for an older model?" Naruto said as they entered the room, Sakura laughed and Naruto placed his hands on Sasuke's cheeks.

"This is my favorite model too, I don't want to go to a Itachi model, or even a Fugaku model. Sasuke if you can hear me, don't break on me!" Sakura by this time was laughing so hard, and even Itachi was chuckling a little. Sasuke scoffed and moved Naruto's hands from his cheek, a tint of red on his ears.

"You are such a damn asshole. I cannot believe we are friends." Naruto gasped.

"Sasuke said the F word." Naruto smiled and gave Sasuke a hug to which Sasuke patted Naruto's hair.

"Team seven, are you done with the theatrics?" Naruto pulled away from Sasuke and that made Sasuke frown. Team ten was also in the building, with Shikamaru wanting to speak to Naruto.

It had been two months since he's said a word to him or his fathers. It hurt them a lot.

"All done Hokage-sama, I apologize for it." Itachi said bowing, but he was really enjoying watching Sakura laugh in absolute happiness.

"So you've come for a C-Rank I'm assuming?" Minato asked while Shikaku handed him a C-Rank but Itachi spoke.

"Actually we are going to ask for another set of D-ranks. There's something that needs to be improved before we take a A-Rank." The Hokage and his advisor looked at Itachi while Team ten looked with a questioning face.

"You are going to have your genin skip straight to A-Rank? No B or C?" Asuma asked and Itachi held up his hand.

"I know what each of my Genin are capable of. Now D-Ranks please." Shikaku handed the papers to Itachi and Itachi left with his Genin behind him.

Minato and Shikaku watched their bright son leave as the raven haired son looked to heartbroken.

*