Team Seven Bonding

"I'm on a team with SASUKE!" The pink girl said to nobody. She had being saying that since Iruka had announced it. Naruto was ignoring her and Sasuke was ignoring her and all she did was fan girl some more.

"Can you shut up for like the rest of our lives?" Sasuke said coldly, and Sakura looked at Sasuke with a pout on her face, and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"But Sasuke-Kun?" She said doing her best impression of a sad puppy face but it didn't matter.

"Your feelings for me don't matter, nor have they ever mattered. We are a team now so you need to be able to just work with me and not worry about your feelings for me." Sasuke said and Sakura nodded but she hated the idea of not being able to win that bet against Ino. She really wanted to one up that bitch.

"We as a team need to cheer Naruto up, we can't be a strong team if we are weak and won't talk to one another." Sasuke folded his hands.

"That's what Itachi says anyways." Sasuke said walking and sitting next to Naruto, Naruto looked out the window and Sakura sat on the desk, nobody had said anything but Sakura decided to speak.

"I like the outfits you wear everyday. I can tell they make you happy." Naruto turned from the window and looked at Sakura.

"She's genuine. Though I didn't know an fangirl could be so nice."

"Thanks, it just hurts you know. I'm the youngest and I get treated like this because of how I dress. I don't understand, why don't you control the men instead of controlling me?"

"I agree, men ogle and watch females and feminine males dress and their body fills out, and instead of scolding the men, they try to under sexualize us, which leads to depression and constant terrors." Naruto clapped his hands as if Sakura was the smartest woman in the world and Sasuke felt very much left out of this conversation

"You know my father is like that, he'll go and try to protect me, but mother is always saying it not his job to protect me from men, but protect men from me and that's what I tell myself when a man stares too long, or I feel like I'm being followed."

Sakura sighed.

"It's part of the reason I wanted to become a ninja. I want to be able to protect myself, I don't need to have anybody protect me." Naruto looked at Sakura.

"If you don't mind me asking, then why are you head over heels for Sasuke?" Naruto asked, Sakura was a strong woman, Sakura leaned into Naruto's ear to whisper.

'I don't really, just a stupid bet I have with Ino. Who can get Sasuke to kiss them first." Naruto wanted to laugh but didn't say anything.

"Ah I can help you with that. Leave it to me." Naruto said to his very much first friend, Shikamaru had coddled him and didn't allow him to talk to anybody. Sakura smiled and Naruto pointed to his lips and his cheek and Sakura pointed to cheek.

"Definitely be willing to help you out. How long have we been waiting again?" Sasuke look out the window and frowned.

"Definitely like five hours." Naruto grabbed their hands and pulled them out of the academy. Sakura smiled and happily laughed while Sasuke looked at their conjoined hands and felt nothing but sunshine.

He didn't mind this type of sunshine.

"So Sakura, Sasuke what would you like to be? A ninja that specializes in what?" Naruto asked he dragged them to the ramen stand, as they sat in a booth. He sat in between them and asked about them.

"What about our sensei?" Sasuke asked and Sakura chuckled.

"Lighten up Sasuke! They can find us. We've been waiting for hours." Sakura said, and Naruto smiled.

"Yeah so tell us, what do you want to master Sasuke?" Blue and teal eyes bore holes into Sasuke, and Sasuke sighed to himself.

"Kenjutsu, a little Genjutsu. Just like my clan." Naruto nodded.

"What about you Sakura?" Naruto asked and Sasuke was intrigued, they got along pretty good. Maybe they'll help one another reached their goals.

"Medical Ninjutsu, Taijutsu." Sasuke was shocked, medical ninjutsu is one of the hardest to master.

"Ambition. And a lot of it." Sasuke said and Sakura nodded, and then a waitress came over to take their order. They all ordered and the waitress seemingly moved to another table after completing their order.

"They have the power to heal and kill, something to save me, and help others." Sakura proclaimed, and Naruto smiled.

"Your team has a good head on their shoulders."

"They do."

"Naruto, what about you?" Naruto looked at the eyes bearing into him, he only smiled and took the bowl from the waitress who dropped of their food.

"Call me crazy, but I want to master it all." Sasuke and Sakura shared a look before looking back at Naruto.

"Insane." Sakura declared eating her noodles while Sasuke scooped up some rice and declared.

"Clinically Insane." He added for dramatic effect and Naruto chuckled.

"So let me ask a follow up?" Sakura said and Sasuke hummed.

"How many did you already master?"

"Your teammates, are definitely smart. I like them."

"Woah, bold assumption but I can see why." Sasuke said joining in on the fun. Naruto felt so happy that people were actually interested in him.

"Come on blue eyes, don't be shy." Sasuke said with a smirk, and Naruto's heart skipped a beat.

"Uh oh." Naruto totally disregarded that statement and continued talking to his teammates.

"Ah well." Naruto said tilting his head dropping his chopstick and he spoke.

"Father and Dad obviously trained me and Shikamaru in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. I learned Genjutsu from Kurenai-Sensei. I learned Kenjutsu from Orochimaru, and I'm learned sealing from Jiraiya." Sasuke and Sakura's eyes widened, and Naruto smiled.

"Tsunade is going to teach me medical ninjutsu, Jiraiya is going to teach me sage, and I'm going to learn how to control my demon chakra from Kurama or the Kyuubi." Sasuke and Sakura eyes sparkled. They grabbed Naruto's hand and they both declared.

"Can you be our sensei?" While Sakura added another sentence.

"And have the sannin help us too?" Naruto gave a smile.

"Sure, that's what friends are for." Sakura and Sasuke smiled and they started talking about other things, while their sensei watched them bond at the door.

*