An Uchiha's Hunch

Every village in the lands is discovering peace thanks to the elimination of the Akatsuki. Most of those treaties were sent to Konoha since Naruto saved Gaara from dying and delaying the strength of the tailed beast collection that the Akatsuki had. Nobody couldn't even fathom what chaos the Akatsuki would've cause had they collected all nine tailed beast.

Naruto was thankful that the group managed to dissipate, however what he wasn't thankful for was him throwing up his breakfast every morning. The random bouts of Nausea was something Naruto knew was coming the next day whether he had food or not.

He always spent about twenty minutes throwing up whatever his body wanted him to throw up, then spent rest of the day moving his belongings into the home him and Sasuke just purchased together.

Though he heard an earful from his fathers, especially his biological father.

Naruto sighed as he rearranged his home how he wanted it, while reflecting on how upset his father was. He claimed that they shouldn't even move in with one another because Sasuke didn't propose.

'Dad, we are seventeen. Really?' Naruto said exasperated, he watched as Shikamaru chuckled a little and Shikaku looked to calm down his lover.

'Well what if you get pregnant!" Minato exclaimed, Sasuke who was returning home from a mission just casually walked in and handed his mission statement over. Sasuke kissed Naruto on his forehead before speaking.

'My intentions are to marry Naruto, with or Without a child. I do love him.' Naruto gagged at how mushy Sasuke was being, but Sasuke watched as Minato seemed to calm down, he begrudgingly sang his approval and with that Naruto and Sasuke bought a house with one another.

Outside of the Uchiha clan, in a little empty plot among the clan homes, because once they get married their name will be UchiKaze. For Namikaze and Uchiha since they are combing the clans. They just decided to see where their genetics will head within the peaceful shinobi times ahead of them.

Though Naruto didn't tell anybody about the Nausea and soon a month after he complained of the symptoms, he felt all better. No more waking up and throwing up and so he assumed he caught a stomach bug and since he had never really been sick before, he had it for a while.

He was hanging out with Sasuke about a month after they settled into their home. They walked the village talking, Naruto has a small smile plastered onto his face and though Sasuke looked emotionless as ever, he was enjoying the time with Naruto.

"Did you want to do a wedding? I mean dress up for your family and mines and declare our love while my mother weeps and you dad cries about how I stole you from him." Sasuke said listening as his lover chuckled.

"It's mostly for them then us right? We should plan one, we aren't getting any younger." Naruto said shrugging, Sasuke immediately sighed at the prospect of planning a wedding.

The silence was calming between the two, though it didn't last long. Their chaotic third entered their sanctuary, holding two envelops for them. Though thinking about it she should've just handed them one since they lived together.

"You bitches are my bridesmaids." Naruto chuckled and Sasuke sighed, he opened up the letter while Naruto placed his hands on his stomach in a resting manner. As if there was something to protect in there.

Sasuke raised a brow at that. He noticed that Naruto would unconsciously protect his stomach if he was training, or something was flying towards him. He also had his resting on his belly and gave it a rub at times like he was hungry and or trying to keep like a bout of nausea down.

"Are you listening Sasuke!" Sakura screamed and Sasuke rolled his eyes, Naruto patted Sakura on the shoulder and spoke softly.

"Don't yell Sakura. I live with my Uchiha. I can tell him anything." Naruto said softly and Sakura groaned.

"Itachi is so uptight! He doesn't want to move in until we are married but he's quite alright with giving me a child before we married!" Sasuke hummed.

"You aren't with child though...." Sasuke trailed, there was no extra chakra being spent.

"I know I'm not! But we did have a scare! But he was all on board with having a child." Naruto snickered, again his hands found its way to his stomach.

"I always have extra chakra being spent because of Kurama, so just imagine when I get pregnant. We won't know for months." Sasuke blinked, he looked down and looked to Sakura.

"Is that all Sakura?" Sakura was about to yell and say that her teammate was being rude since they haven't seen one another in three weeks, but she was quickly hushed when she saw Sasuke picking Naruto up in a princess hold, Naruto blinked and wrapped an arm around Sasuke's neck so he didn't fall.

"I'm taking my future wife, see you later." Sasuke said calmly and Naruto blinked. He looked at Sasuke and Naruto frowned.

"Okay Uchiha. What are you doing?" Naruto asked as Sasuke looked down at him.

"You know that you are a Jinchuriki right?" Naruto hands moved to Sasuke's neck, Sasuke looked down daring Naruto to choke him right now.

"Why would you ask that stupid ass question as if I won't choke you right now?" Naruto asked warmly, a smile on his face and Sasuke knew he was dating and eventually marrying a psychopath.

"I'm just asking, you were speaking to Sakura as if your conception and experience will be the same. You don't have a period like Sakura, and you always have Chakra being spilled so how would you identify if you were with child?" Sasuke looked at the nurse who was looking at them.

"Tsunade Senju please." Sasuke asked and the woman nodded, scurrying off as Naruto looked at Sasuke.

"I suppose I wouldn't know until I probably had the child." Naruto answered honestly, removing his hands from Sasuke's neck.

"I think you are with child. You are a very protective person." Sasuke looked to see Tsunade waving them over and started walking where the woman was leading.

Naruto had no idea what that meant with him being pregnant.

"Every time we spar you protect your stomach. Even now you hold it and rub it as you stop attempting to choke me for being honest." Naruto rolled his eyes as he was sat down on the bed, Tsunade talking but it's warbles noise to the couple.

"You know damn well that one hunch doesn't mean I'm pregnant." Naruto said and Sasuke looked to Tsunade humming.

"Can you check to see if Naruto is with child?" Sasuke kissed Naruto on the forehead ready to rub it in his face that he was all knowing and knew that they had an heir on the way.

Tsunade tilted her head, but definitely went to draw some blood since she wouldn't be able to tell with all the chakra already swirling around the teen.

"You'll have the results in a week, Naruto rest for this week, no strenuous activity." She said as she put the vile in the bag. Naruto looked to his his boyfriend.

"Well carry me home Sasuke." Naruto demanded and Sasuke did as he was told because he didn't have a death wish.

*