Immediate Family

"You did it. You actually did it and before our wedding." Naruto said. Humming a little as he walked out of the hospital with the knowledge at hand. He closed his eyes and realized his fathers were going to kill the father of his child. Naruto rubbed his belly, he didn't even look more than a month pregnant and here Naruto was about four months.

"I'm tired already, Sasuke have your mother plan my wedding. All she has to abide by is I want some red in the wedding, and there has to be a fox somewhere displayed for Kurama." Naruto said and Kurama hummed within Naruto.

"Whose going to tell your fathers you are pregnant?" Sasuke asked, Naruto blinked and looked up at his arrogant piece of shit of a future husband.

Sasuke saw the look and calmly spoke.

"You think I have a death wish?" Sasuke asked again and Naruto blinked. His husband was definitely about to be dead . Naruto was going to be a single mother and that was fine with him.

"I'll tell them, but you might as well start planning your funeral anyways." Naruto said as they stumbled upon his family home, he walked in and slammed the door upon his arrival. His father who was sleeping woke up and his dad came out from the kitchen.

Naruto looked at his parents and spoke calmly.

"I'm with child. I give you full permission to kill my husband." Naruto said walking over to his lazy father, who he knew was going to be calm about the situation.

"My mother is planning the wedding as we speak, please do not kill me Minato-San." Sasuke said holding his hand up and while Minato was trying to process the information, Naruto and Shikaku drifted to sleep , the duo on the couch hadn't cared if one of them woke up from their nap and suddenly Naruto was husbandless.

It the fact that Sasuke was scared of his parents. Even though they had been together for a few years now, Sasuke was never met with a happy smile at least from Minato, though as he watched Naruto and Shikaku-san sleep.

Minato ushered Sasuke into the kitchen. Sasuke was nervous though he followed the blonde haired male into the kitchen and he was told to wash his hands and help prepare dinner. Sasuke nodded and did as he was told.

They prepped in silence that was anything but awkward. And while Sasuke was comfortable, he was also on edge.

"I know how much you love my son, and how long you've loved my son." Minato said, thinking back to when Naruto turned fifteen. They were eighteen now, and a lot of clan heirs and heads were settling down and marrying and so he could blame Sasuke or Naruto for finally wanting to be intimate.

Minato was going to be a grandpa, and so he was excited.

"I just ask that your protect and take care of him as you both get older and keep in mind that you have a child to protect as well." Minato said as he watched Sasuke put the veggies into the bowl.

Sasuke exhaled calmly and spoke.

"I know I went and did things out of order, but I love Naruto with every fiber of my being. He makes me happy and I don't know where I would be without him. Thank you." Sasuke said knowing this was as close as to acceptance he was getting from Minato. The door slammed open and Temari screamed.

"Your eldest son knocked me up!" Minato sighed and Sasuke snorted while Naruto and Shikaku only patted the spot next to them for Temari to join.

Temari huffed and sat on the other side of Shikaku and Naruto spoke calmly.

"I'm pregnant too. So why don't we let Dad scold them while we nap Tem." Naruto said calmly and Shikaku nodded patting the rough blonde hair in comparison to his sons straight blonde hair.

"Thank you," Temari said as they drifted to sleep and Shikamaru headed to the kitchen on cooking duty since he would be subjected to a scolding since him and Temari weren't married either. However their wasn't a scolding. Just two Alpha males cooking with an Omega male while contemplating their own lives decisions.

When dinner was ready, the lazy Alpha male who was in charge or corralling and calming the chaotic Omegas down was tasked with waking them up. The minute he did Naruto yawned and stood up, wiping his eyes he was met with a kiss to the forehead which was none other than his Alpha.

"I have been scolded appropriately. We can see my family tomorrow?" Sasuke asked, Naruto blinked because he was being real docile. He looked at Sasuke and smile and nodded his head. The headed for dinner and ate calmly, Naruto leaned back watching as his family and laughed and joked around as he listened to Kurama mumble.

"You know, it's bittersweet watching you grow up." Naruto blinked as he smiled watching as Temari talked about her life in Suna before moving to Konoha to be with Shikamaru.

"You sound like a hormonal mother." Naruto chided looking at how Temari blushed fondly, while Shikamaru chuckled and placed a hand on her head. Kurama huffed and spoke softly.

"Well I am quite attached to you and your little son." Naruto blinked, he placed his hand on his belly and he tuned out the laughing around him.

"A boy?" Naruto asked to make sure, Kurama smiled softly as he placed his head as he closed his eyes.

"A boy, are you upset?"

Naruto smiled softly, placing his hands on Sasuke's hands who was having a conversation with Shikaku. Naruto placed his head on Sasuke's shoulder and was gifted with Sasuke moving his position to hold Naruto to him. Petting the blonde hair that cascaded down his back as Naruto closed his eyes,

"Are you tired? You hardly touched your dinner." Sasuke questioned but Naruto didn't answer. Sasuke hummed and kissed his forehead and continued talking to the lazy male.

"I'm not. Thank you Kurama." Naruto said mentally as he closed his eyes and allowed his heard to pick up the happiness the home was manifesting.

*