Start of the Chunin Exams

"Ugh. Channeling chakra had got to be one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life." Sakura complained, walking to the academy to start the chunin exams. Sasuke and Naruto were holding hands looking at the crazy pink haired female they called a friend and teammate.

"How long do we have to do this again?" Naruto asked because he already forgot, and Sakura stomped her foot.

"A year, a year to get this diamond. Ugh it's annoying." Sakura said with a huff and Sasuke spoke.

"Just imagine how much stronger you'll be, you'll be able to heal anything, you'll be able to keep up with anybody, and it will just be a lot more harder to kill you." Sasuke spoke and Sakura calmed down. She smiled and sighed.

"Yeah, thanks Sasuke. You are right." Sakura said which calmed her down, Naruto hadn't said much of anything and that's because Kurama felt on edge.

Naruto kept looking around but nothing calmed Kurama down, until they stumbled upon a male holding the third Hokage's grandson. Naruto let go of Sasuke's hand and quickly grabbed the little academy student. Holding him to his chest he looked at the sand ninja.

"You must be wanting a war. This is the third Hokage's grandson." Naruto said softly and the ninja scoffed.

"He ran into me, and the little squirt didn't say anything." Naruto shook his head.

"You are the older one in this situation, you should've made sure he was okay, not put your hands on him." Naruto put the boy down and patted his head.

"Run along Konohamaru." Konohamaru nodded and ran off, Sasuke and Sakura walked behind Naruto and spoke.

"You looking for a fight?" Sakura said and Sasuke just folded his arms.

"Kankuro stop! He'll be back soon." Kankuro looked at the three of them and chuckled.

"I'd kill you three." That made Naruto tilt his head.

"You want to try it?" Naruto said but there was a voice.

"Kankuro. Step down." Kankuro backed up with his hands in mock surrender and a pale skinned boy with red shaggy hair and no eyes brows stood in front of him.

"You, mother says you are one of me." Naruto smiled and held his hand out.

"Naruto Namikaze, Jinchuriki to the nine tailed demon. You are?" The girl scolded Kankuro.

"You idiot! How could you pick a fight with the strongest Jinchuriki. You fucking idiot, you almost ruined the plan." That made Sakura and Sasuke tilt their heads in a questioning manner. Naruto also caught the expression she made after she said it and Naruto smiled calmly.

"Well it was nice meeting you three, but I'll say this now." Naruto grabbed Sasuke's and Sakura's hand and looked at the siblings.

"You really don't want to cross Team Seven. Just a warning. See ya!" Naruto said as he continued walking, and the red head looked at his siblings.

"You both fucked up. I will kill you if anything else trips up the plan." The red head walked away and his siblings followed shortly after.

Naruto turned back to his team and watched as Sakura and Sasuke talked about the sand ninjas.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, but if it's not. Kurama gave us permission to go all out!" Naruto said happily and Sasuke chuckled.

"We aren't supposed to take orders from a fox." Sasuke said and Itachi hummed.

"Well take orders from me, go all out it it's for the sake of the village." Itachi said appearing out of nowhere to wish his team well, though they didn't really need it.

"See this is a man I take orders from." Sakura said and Sasuke snorted.

"You take other things from him as well. I just want to be clear Nii-Sensei." Sasuke and Itachi looked at one another.

"You are giving, your reckless team permission to go all out, knowing we have a lunatic Jinchuriki, a crazy medic, and a Uchiha with a sword." Itachi tilted his head and gave a smirk.

"Go all out. I don't want them to think I didn't train a badass shinobi team. I want them to see you and automatically know you were trained by thee Itachi Uchiha."

"Sound like a plan to me!" Naruto said clapping his hand while listening to Kurama cackle within him. Sasuke merely shrugged and spoke.

"The Hokage will just have to deal with it. Sakura make it quick me and Naruto are going ahead." Sasuke said pulling Naruto along who was way too happy to go all out.

Once Sakura and Itachi finished talking, she caught up to her teammates who were walking passed and Genjutsu door, deciding not to engage with the genin yelling at the door.

However when they made it to the right door, when they opened it, waves of KI emerged from the room. Sasuke only flashed his Sharigan which made everybody turn away from them.

"Shika-Niisannn." Naruto skipped to his brother and patted him on his head. Shikamaru opened his eyes and smiled.

"What put you in a good mood besides Sasuke?" Naruto sat next to his brother while Sasuke was stopped by Kiba being rowdy, and Sakura and Ino found something to argue about.

"Itachi is giving us free clearance. We get to go all out!" Shikamaru should've known, however him and Naruto continued talking about anything, catching up because they rarely seen one another.

"You know this isn't a reunion. You guys are really making yourselves targets." The talking stopped and Sakura hummed.

"You want to fight?" Sakura said and Sasuke hummed behind her.

"Comrade or not, we'll kill you." Sasuke said and Naruto slid in front of Sakura.

"Don't mind my team. How can I assist you?" Naruto said but to the man, he seemed the most dangerous.

"Just wanted to warn you all. These exams aren't a joke. That's all." He said nervously? It's as if he was being watched by three animals, scarier than his boss.

"You don't need to tell us." Sakura said and Naruto smiled.

"Thanks for the advice, make sure you watch your back!" Sasuke only watched as he stumbled away and Naruto and Sakura shared a laugh. It was short lived because a man declaring to be the proctor of the first exams showed up, ushering people into numbered seats.

The test was easy and Naruto often tuned it out. When time was called, the candidates were presented with a new question. Many of the participants opted to leave in order to have a chance next year, but those who were willing to risk a genin status to become a Chunin were told that they passed.

Then some crazy lady came in and declared that the next part of the test was being held at Training ground 44, which is the forest of death, and those who resides in the leaf village already knew that this woman, was out for blood.

*