Shikamaru Said a Bad Thing

"You need to stop talking to everybody. Somebody might prey on you." Shikamaru said talking to his brother. Naruto only merely looked at his brother and patted his head.

"Silly, I'm the predator. Not the prey." Naruto said which made Shikamaru roll his eyes as Naruto laughed.

"Honestly, having too many alpha males trying to tell me how to life my life is annoying. Just because im a submissive, doesn't mean I cannot protect myself. I do have Kurama." Naruto said sitting down, he folded his arms as Shikamaru huffed.

"We protect you because men just stare, you need an alpha male to stand next to you so they don't stare." Naruto looked to Shikamaru, while Kurama rolled his eyes.

"What are you some damsel in distress? I did train you."

"Tch. This is exactly why I be leaving them to watch clones. I hate when they are overbearing. An Alpha brother, an Alpha father, and a beta Dad. They seem to think just because I'm an omega it means that I can't protect myself."

"Really seem to be doubting the standards of a omega fox."

"I can protect myself." Naruto said and now he was suddenly in a bad mood, that Shikamaru tried to fix but nothing worked.

All Naruto wants is the choice to make his own decisions, to follow what he wanted to do and if danger lurked around the corner, Kurama would help him out of it. So Naruto ignores Shikamaru as the class seemed to get silent, as thee Sasuke Uchiha walked in.

A lot of talking turned to whispers, as Sasuke walked to his seat. Sparing a small glance to the blonde. Soon the room started going back to normal but got astronomically louder when two banshees fought over who made it to class first, making Kiba shudder at the noise.

"I MADE IT HERE FIRST."

"AS IF INO-PIG."

"SASUKE MARRY ME."

"SHUT UP PIG-FACE!"

Though the class was very much used to this, it was still annoying watching two girls fawn over a guy who wasn't in the slightest bit interested in them. Yet they still liked to compete for the affection of a totally unaffectionate man.

To them at least.

All talking and screaming seemed to stop when Shikamaru sighed annoyingly and looked to his stubborn brother. He must've picked it up from his mother because their dad wasn't stubborn.

"Can you stop ignoring me. I'm sorry."

"Will you lighten up."

"Of course I won't." Naruto just looked at Shikanaru and stood up.

"I'm not a kid. I'm not somebody that can't protect himself! You, father and dad have to stop with the babying of me! I'm so irritated." Naruto declared and Shikamaru stood up.

"Well if you would just be a normal boy and wear boy clothes and cut your hair! We wouldn't have to protect you!" Naruto stood there with hurt and sadness on his face.

The classroom went quiet as they watched the duo. Suddenly three people appeared in the room and one was very nervous at being brought here.

"Naruto, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." Naruto held up his hand, and Shikaku spoke.

"Naruto, how about the four of us go and talk yeah?"

"Naruto, come hug dad okay?"

"You shouldn't explode here."

"So suddenly the way I chose to present myself is the reason I can't protect myself?"

When that sentence came from Naruto's mouth it stunned the room, it made Shikamaru almost coil at the tone, while their fathers only shared a look of hurt.

"You supported me when I said I felt beautiful in clothes like this, you said you would protect me from every harsh word about my appearance. Was that a lie? Why would you say something so hurtful?" Naruto had tears in his eyes, and just like that, everybody in the roomed looked to be so pained.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it Naruto." Some people said in an effort to cheer him up, nobody wanted to sun to start a sun shower. While it was beautiful, it also put a damper on everyone's mood.

"Naruto, lets take this back to the tower?" Minato suggested to which Shikaku chimed in.

"Or home."

"Naruto, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said such a mean thing." Naruto thought Shikamaru loves him, how could he say something so hurtful to him. He liked the way he was, confident, happy and bubbly.

"You shouldn't have, but you did. All because you didn't want to stop being so damn protective. I really dislike you right now. Don't talk to me." Naruto stormed over and sat on the other side of the room, ignoring everybody.

Shikamaru only sat down and folded his arms, and started thinking how he could get Naruto to forgive him, while Minato and Shikaku looked at the boys, they had to make up. They were siblings, there was no reason they couldn't make up.

Right?

"You can leave. I need to start the test now." Iruka said but Minato and Shikaku walked over to Naruto as Naruto held his hand up.

"Don't come and coddle me. You need to teach you eldest son some respect and allow me to spread my wings like you allow Shikamaru." Naruto said not even looking at his father and dads shocked face, he wouldn't allow such men to come and coddle him any longer.

He would be fifteen soon, and a full fledge ninja to top it off. There is no reason why he should still be coddled and protected like he was.

Minato and Shikaku left, so Iruka was able to finally distribute the test and explain the rules, and while everybody was worried about Naruto, all Naruto did was fill out his test and tried to keep calm.

Even when the teams were announced his face was Merely passive. He listened as the fan girl bragged about being in a team with Sasuke, and rubbing it in Ino's face that she managed to be on a team with Sasuke.

Then most of the class left, leaving only team seven who still had Sakura excited that she was on a team with Sasuke.

So the three of them waiting for their sensei's, and it took a while. A long while. Nobody was here to pick them up, and Naruto was still in a sour mood.

*

Poor Naruto 😔